Chapter 1

Levi p.o.v :
It was a shitty day as always , sitting on my office doing some boring shitty paperwork, wondering why the hell erwin gave me such a unnecessary papers all the time.

Finally the work time is over and it's time to go home , i was walking to my black ferrari until my phone suddenly rings, who the fuck is this now? I thought to myself , i answered
" hello?" I said on my usual bored tone.

" levi ! How are you man?" Eren said with a cheerful voice , eren is my best friend besides erwin and his wife hanji, we've been friends since last year in high school .
"What do you want brat?"
"I just want to make sure that you'll not forget about my engagement party tomorrow "

Oh right...............

He's getting married.

"Don't worry brat , I won't miss it "
"That's relief, since you always ditch us but you have to do it , it's so important to me ok?"
"OK OK I'll COME TO YOUR PARTY JEEZ"
"I was just making sure, anyway I should get going , see you tomorrow, don't forget to wear something nice and formal "

And he just hang up .

I ride back to my house, it was apartment , well....a luxuriously one , first I enter I fell on my couch feeling really tired , after a few minutes I get up, change to comfortable clothes, make some tea turns on the T.V and back in the couch.

I wasn't paying any attention to the screen, instead , i was thinking about something

' now even eren found his love life who well share her rest of life with him , and I'm still alone, I have never been in any kind of relationship'
I sighted and take a sip from my tea .

' it's not like I want a love life ...... but I feel sick to be alone anymore, I just want to have someone to live with, a girlfriend, wife or even a son and doughter '
Soon I get up and went to sleep thinking about how lonely it felt.
The next day ( the party)
I parked my car in front of the big house who belong to eren, his place is fancy and clean for his own good, he learned his lesson from my last visit here.

I was greeted by eren who was handshake some people, i can see the happiness in his eyes and his smile was reaching his ears, he then hugged me , i response with a small squeeze and then he let go .

" what's up man ? Long time no see" he said while we walked inside the house that looks like a ball more than house to me.

" i was just busy, anyway congrats about your new lovely brat " I smirk at the last part and he blushed, we talked about a few things until his fiancée come to us .
" hey love " eren kissed his fiancée on her cheek what caused her a tiny pink blush .

" hey annie , nice to see you again " I said with a blank expression not meaning any word , but I handshake her anyway.

" eren ! Do you know where armin is ? Sasha want to know about the dinner "

" I don't know honey, but I seen him with historya a while ago " she nodded and left to find her cousin, I noticed that eren was staring at her back as she walked, i can see the love in his eyes for that lady , soon he excuse himself and go after his soon to be wife.

I walked to a table and set myself, i took a glass of wine and take a small sips.

" enjoying yourself , eh ?" A voice talk behind me , then erwin and pregnant hanji came into the view, each one gave a quick hug and set down with me .
I 'tsked" at them " who can enjoy when you sent such a fucking unnecessary papers to work on" they let out a little chuckle and I rolled my eyes at them .

" look ! The place is so beautiful " hanji said admiring the house, erwin agreed.

" so when the baby will come ?" I ask in curious but keeping my normal tone in .

" well, it's suppose to be after 4 months , then We can be prepare perfectly, as you know, that's our first child after all" erwin said while he was touching hanji's big belly, a gentle true smile was in his face, I think he was imagining his kid between his arms.

Suddenly, a strong feeling filled me ........

It was the loneliness.

So I kept quiet as they speak together, eren come back and set down with me , talking none stop about everything, I just nodded.

" she was an old friend to my sister , this how we met " eren kept talking about his fiancée and that started to annoying me when the I realized something, my eyes widens .

" hold on...... did you just say 'your sister?'" He looked confused, then let out the 'ooooooh' sound and laugh awkwardly rubbing his head.

" well ..yeah " he respond, I rise my thick eyebrows at him.

" I didn't told you about it 'cause she wasn't in the country, she's here now though " he said still nervous, i 'humm' at him until I said
"Aren't you an only child?!"
" I know what you thinking about, she's adopted " my eyes widened.

Oh .

" even so ! You should've told me about it!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't worry I will make it up to you " then he left saying he will come back.

I sighted and take another glass of wine, I noticed that hanji and erwin weren't in the table, talking with whoever.

After a couple of minutes I heard tow pair of shoes from behind me , I assumed that's eren and his sister, so I turned around.

" take long enough y-"

"Levi this is my sister mikasa, mikasa this is Levi , my best friend"

"Hello Levi , it's nice to meet you "

And in that moment I, FUCKED UP

HEY PEOPLE, don't forget about the vote and the comments,bey