Chapter 12

Courtney's POV
Once we had stepped out onto the reservation Embry kept me by his side. He said hello to a few people and introduced me as his wife. I said a small hello and waved. It wasn't until we got in front of his friend Tommy that I started to shake. It was because of him that Embry first laid his hand on me. It was because of him that I ran and never looked back.
"Hey Embry. Who's the girl?" Tommy said.
"Tommy you remember Courtney right?" Embry said.
"Ah yes the girl that kissed me right!" Tommy said with a smirk.
"You liar! I never kissed you!" I yelled.
"Whoa feisty aren't you?" Tommy said with a laugh.
"I never kissed you!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.
"No one is going to believe a slut!" Tommy said with a laugh.
"I believe her." I heard someone say. I opened my tear stained eyes and saw a girl with black hair, brown eyes and a face similar to Tommy's.
"Hey Emily. What are you talking about?" Embry said.
"Courtney didn't kiss Tommy that night. Tommy kissed her and how do I know that? He told me the night before that he was going to and said he deserved her and you didn't. She should have been with him and here's some proof." Emily said and handed Embry her phone and played a video.
(Video)
"Please Tommy don't." I heard my voice say.
"Why? You know you want me." Tommy said.
"No I don't! I'm with Embry." I said scared.
"He doesn't deserve you. I do." Tommy said and kissed me. I shoved him away and slapped him.
"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled on the video.
"So you like it rough?" Tommy said and grabbed me and started kissing my neck and playing with my shirt but I kneed him and ran off.
(Video ends)
"See Embry. Courtney was telling the truth."
Emily said.
Embry just looked at Tommy and Emily not knowing who to believe.
"We're leaving." Tommy said and grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me back to the house to do who knows what.