Using the distraction of her dress being pulled of, Hermione scampered away from the cruel beast her boyfriend had become.

"Come back here you little... Imperious!" he shouted

Within a split-second Hermione felt all control of herself go.

"Come Back here!" he ordered.

Her body moved without her brain telling her to and although she tried to fight it the alcohol in her system make her weak.

"You are mine!" he hissed the word out with pleasure, as though just saying it gave him pleasure "you will do as your told or else the punishment will be worse next time!" and with that he raised his had and struck her across the face.

"Now get into bed"

And she did. She did exactly as he told her to. She didn't have a choice and afterword's she always did as she was told for fear of being hit again. Whenever Ron got drunk he would Imperious her to get his way and sometimes when he was sober in the bedroom he would Imperious her too as she was to scared to tell him that she didn't like it. She never fought back as it would always result in her tears. Sometime drunk Ron would hit her just for the sake of it, or to solve an argument that she had with sober Ron.

Hermione always acted like a good girl and always did as Ron asked of her, which was why she was on the path to giving up her dream. She was to scared to leave Ron as she new that when she did he would cope by drinking which would lead to them in bed.

The next morning a knocking on the door woke up Hermione.

"Hello." A soft silky voice rang out "are you okay in there?"

Hermione solely untangled herself from Ron and opened the door to be met with one who could only be described as the most beautiful girl Hermione had ever seen. Now let's get one thing straight: Hermione is not gay nor lesbian. However, something about this girl (who could only be about a year younger than herself) turned Hermione on.

"Hi, my mate and I heard some shouts last night as well as some crying this morning and we were wondering if everything is okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" Hermione said.

Truth be told she would have said something had it not been for the fact that Ron was starting to stir. Instead she grabbed her stuff and went downstairs to get breakfast with this new girl.

While at breakfast with this girl she managed to get a good look at her and came to the conclusion that she was not entirely human. She was full of charisma and from the stories she was telling she was also very sneaky and quite stealthy. She had silky dirty blonde hair the clashed beautifully with her blue eyes that would swirl silver when she spoke of the friend she was here with. With just one look you could see that she was practical perfect: perfect face, perfect legs and the sharpest yet daintiest jaw line. Something about her gave Hermione a faint sense of recognition. It wasn't until her friend came down that she realised what it was that seemed so familiar.

They go to Hogwarts.

"Hey Brooke. Hey Hermione." Called Natalie Smith.

Natalie was a young Gryffindor (17 years old). She had short brown hair that fell around her dazzling emerald green eyes. She was a Gryffindor and one of the most loyal at that. She had a tendency to pull pranks in honour of the noble Weasley twins.

"Hey Nat." called Brooke as Natalie walked over.

"Hey Hun, how are you? Did you find out what the noise was last night? Why is Hermione here? And hi Hermione." Nat asked as she grabbed a croissant.

"1- fine. 2- Hermione. 3- Because of 2. And 4 Hermione can reply to."

"Hi Natalie."

The conversation carried on all throughout breakfast and after a little while they exchanged numbers and become really close friends (although nobody really knows about it). Up until Hermione was asked about it in Truth or Dare, Nat (Natalie's nick name) and 99 (Brookes nick name- although she has no idea what it references) were the only people who new of the way Ron acted towards her.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Draco's PoV

WHAT THE HELL DID THE WEASLE THINK HE WAS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait..........

WHY THE HELL DO I CARE!!!!!!!!!! Wait........

This would make great blackmail.

But I can't cause she is a Slytherin and we look after our own. Yeah.... That is the only reason.... yeah....

Oh, wait I can just use it on Ron... but them Mione would be mad.... And I-I only care because .... Because... because she is a Slytherin and we look after our own!

Yeah.

Well still, when I next see him, I will murder him and I will make it slow and painful!

It is at this point when the girls come out of Hermione's room.

"She just wants some alone time." Astoria said.

"Doesn't really want to talk to anyone" Pansy added looking sad.

"Lest go down to the common room" Blaise said

We all agreed and made our way down to the common room. Once we all sat down, I voiced what had been on my mind.

"We need to teach that weasel a lesson!" I said with purpose

"I agree" Blaise chimed in as the girls nodded their heads.

Theo, however, was being unusually quiet. Although I am glad he isn't making any jokes, he usually would still be talking and coming up with the most illegal way to get revenge. Instead he was just staring of into space with a thoughtful look on his face.

"What are you thinking Theo?" I asked warily

"Do you think Potter and Weaslette know?"

"What?"

"Do you think Potter and Weaslette know?" he repeated. "Because if not the best revenge we could get could also give Hermione some justice. We tell Potter and Weaslette."

"They will never believe us." Astoria piped in.

"But what if we didn't directly tell them? At least t first. What if we just walked past them when the weasel isn't there and just happen to be talking about it? Their Gryffindor personality won't let us get far without questioning us. Then we will act like we didn't know that they didn't know and proceed to tell them the full story. They will turn against the weasel and side with Hermione, giving her a support network, the teachers house unity and the weasel will be left with nothing."

"It is settled then. After the task tomorrow we put this plan in action." I said.

We will get justice for you Hermione, I promise.

Okay so that is that chapter done. I am in the middle of the next one so hopefully I can get that out as soon as possible.
I apologize for the fact that this chapter got very dark but I promise that it will lighten up again in the near future.

Thanks for reading please leave a comment so I know what you are thinking. xx

Slytherdor_Princess xx