Chapter Seven

I am really sorry for the lat update but i have some very good excuses:

> I only have access to my laptop 1/4 of the time as I spent half of my week at my Dads and then at school and at home doing homework.

> Being the idiot I am I managed to get the family locked out of the house( it took a while to get back in)

> Family Drama

So those are my excuses anyway I feel like I need to just make it clear that this Chapter has some severe Ron bashing as well as abuse and rape. if you feel you may get triggered please skip this chapter and in short when Ron gets drunk he is not nice and Hermione has made two lesbian friends.

Disclaimer: I only own the Plot

Flashback in Narrators point of view- Just before the summer holidays in a muggle night club

"Are you sure about this Hermy?"

"Yes, it will be fun... or at least it will be if you'd stop calling me Hermy."

"What am I meant to call you then?"

"Maybe my name would be good place to start."

"But your name is so long and I don't like the idea of everyone in the muggle world as well as the wizarding one knowing who you are."

"Well to bad cause if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be alive right now!"

This lovers quarrel has been going on for the entire taxi ride to the night club. What had started out as a small fight had grew and, in an attempt, to keep their relationship intact for the sake of Mrs Weasley -who thinks of Hermione as family and 'can't wait for it to become official'- Harry suggested they go to a club and get drunk.

His exact words were – 'we all know that letting lose by having a couple of drinks is the safest way to understand and deal with our problems without causing physical or mental harm, I read that somewhere so it must be true.'

What Harry didn't know though was how wrong he was. Not only was that from an article called 'the dumbest things ever said by celebrity's', both physical and mental abuse took place at this club.

The night started as it was predicted to with the couple arguing and then getting drunk, dancing and making out.

The difference with Ron and Hermione though is that when Hermione is drunk she knows it and stops so that she still has a bit of control even if that bit is very little, however, Ron continues and becomes a new person who is not exactly the friendliest. That is how they ended up with this night of disaster...

After the last songs had played and the cub was closing, the waitresses started to find couples that were to drunk to find their way home. That was the beauty to this particular club. Upstairs there was exactly 50 rooms. Some of those rooms were for groups of people and some of them were for couples. If someone was to drunk to get home the club would offer them a room for free.

This offer was made to Ron and Hermione and they gladly took it.

As Hermione climbed over the bed she felt two strong arms wrap round her and pull her onto the bed. At first nothing happened and Hermione assumed that Ron was just going to hug her but then the panic started to sink in as his long arm wrapped under her arms and started to undo her dress.

"Ron, stop!" she shouted. "I'm not ready! You know this"

"well you better become ready in the next couple of seconds cause I'm goanna make you mine whether you like it or not" he barked back. And with that he ripped off her dress.