Fifteen- More Questions

When Knox was finished with his errands he hurried back home only to be met with officers shoving his angel into the back of a cop car.

"What in the hell is going on here??" He yelled. Nitro was in the house barking like crazy and Teagan had a slightly surprised look on her face.

"Knox, help! Someone has betrayed us and you need to find the rat who did so!" Those were the last words he could hear from her as the officer slammed the door.

"Mr. Striker, your friend is under arrest for murder. Please step aside and let us pass."

Striker watched as he car drove away with a defeated looking Teagan in the back seat. He felt helpless. His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Knox, where are you? Where is Teagan? Don't let her out of your site!" He heard Charlie on the other line.

"It's too late, Charlie. The cops already have her."

"Damnit! Knox. Stay there and don't answer your phone or any of your texts. I'm coming to you. Clara just caught one of Diggers mechanics in a pretty compromising lie. We have pics and texts to back it up. It's been him all along. He's a rat, Knox."

Knox walked in the house and locked the doors. He began to search for bugs. He only told Charlie he would be at the hotel yesterday and he did so during a phone conversation. While he was looking for the bug there was a knock at the door and he saw Charlie and Clara standing on his porch.

"Hey guys," he said quietly as he let them in. Charlie took a piece of paper out to communicate with him since he figured there was a bug.

'The bug is probably in the kitchen' he wrote. Then he pulled out pictures and copies of texts from a mechanic at Diggers garage who goes by Snake. A fitting name for a backstabber. Knox nodded at all the information and they headed to the kitchen. Sure enough the bug was right inside the cabinet above his coffee maker.

Knox stomped it and put it down the garbage disposal. "How did you know it would be in here?" He asked Charlie.

Charlie showed him the text that was sent to Anders about a week prior that stated he could hear everything Knox spoke about while he was in his kitchen. Knox recalled invited him to a cup of coffee when he and Digger stopped by to drop off a bike and pick up two more.

"What now?" Clara asked the guys. Knox noted that she looked nervous but was glad that she and Charlie found one another. They both looked happy together. They moved out to the porch for fresh air and so Nitro could check the premises.

"We need to get her out of jail, no matter the cost. Then we expose rat, I mean Snake and pay him back for what he did." Charlie said.

"Good idea," Knox replied. "How do we do this?"

Clara laid out her idea for the jail break plan perfectly. They would need to include two of their most trusted men and one of the local strippers that recently asked the gang for protection from an abusive ex. This would be the perfect way to pay them back for their protection.

.......

After a sleepless night, the whole crew involved in Teagan's jail break met at Knox's office in the clubhouse. The stripper (Vikki) met them as well and the plan was gone over with a fine tooth comb, lunch was eaten, and the plan was gone over several more times.

At exactly 7:30 PM, the first vehicle rolled up to the police station (where the jail was also located). Vikki stepped out wearing a large overcoat and a heels that made her legs look miles long. She walked in and began flirting with the guard on duty. He must have had a slow night because he was falling for it. Hard.

Vikki pulled the classic distract and grab while the cop was ogling her body

Vikki pulled the classic distract and grab while the cop was ogling her body. She was smart to stay out of arms reach. He never even noticed her grab his keys and toss them behind him to Knox and Charlie.

Cue Clara's entrance. Vikki would now need to round the corner in front of Knox and Charlie to distract guard #2. Clara walked in to distract the first guard some more while Vikki sweetly said, "Please excuse me for just a moment. I need to use the ladies room to freshen up." She winked at the guard and sashayed off around the corner to help the guys out.

Clara walked in wearing an equally sexy, yet different outfit and prayed the guard was too stupid to realize what was going down. "Hi, sir. I need some help, please."

Clara smiled sweetly at the guard and low and behold, he fell for it

Clara smiled sweetly at the guard and low and behold, he fell for it. She lunged into a story about a vehicle being sideswiped and a masked man threatening her. Meanwhile, Vikki had to full on strip to get the second guards full attention but the guys were finally able to get to Teagan and let her out. He two trusted brothers were posted out back and as soon as the guys had Teagan they ran for it.

Vikki escaped the second guard with the same bathroom excuse and met. Lara out from where she actually had to put the first guard to sleep with chloroform. The plan worked. They headed out front and jumped in the second car and the whole crew headed back to the clubhouse.

When they arrive, they thanked Vikki and sent her on her way. She told them all that she was so grateful for them and told them if they ever needed anything to not hesitate to let her know.

Knox thanked his guys who drove them and dismissed them as well, leaving only Teagan, Clara, Charlie and himself.

"Thank you all for everything you have done for me. I'm sorry to drag you all into this but I love you all so much." Teagan spoke.

"We need to swear her in and kill Snake, man," Charlie said looking at Knox. "We'll get some sleep and come by your house tomorrow to figure out what to do."

Knox nodded at him and the two couples parted ways.