"Call me Petunia." 

By then the tea was done. I smiled at her before pouring the tea into cups and walking out of the kitchen.

As I walked out into the living room I saw Dean holding an oddly shaped peice of wood with strings on it, and Ron staring at it with his jaw opened wide.

"Look Ginny, Dean's brought a Geetar," he said. Hermione laughed.

"Ronald, it's called a Guitar, not a 'Geetar'." 

"Oh." 

Dean taught us some muggle songs as we drank our tea. When I finished, I was so tired that i could have fallen asleep right then and there. Iexcused myself and went up to Harry's room. Laying on the bed, I fell asleep immediately.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

My eyes fluttered open. I thought I was just waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, but then I saw the glowing light. Harry was standing at the foot of the bed.

"Harry!" I exlaimed, starting to throw myself into his arms, but then I remebered that I would end up face first on the floor. "What are you doing here?"

"Well for one, I wanted to come talk to you. Also, there's something you need to do," he replied.

"Okay."

"After we talk, which will be when you wake up from this dream, go to Godric's Hollow and cast an Anti-decaying charm on my body. Fred's too. This is important.

"Okay. I will. What did you want to talk about?" 

"I wanted to let you know that I miss you just as much as you miss me. I love you, Gin. We'll make it through this." He reached up to stroke my cheek, but I couldn't feel it.

"Harry," said another voice. I looked up to see a woman with red hair and green eyes, and a man with Harry's hair and hazel eyes. Harry's parents "It's time to go back. You can talk to her tomorrow night."

"Don't forget to cast the charm, be safe, and remember, I love you." He leaned down to kiss me, but again, I couldn't feel it. A tear ran down my cheek. 

Harry turned towards his parents and together the three of them drifted out of the window. I got out of bed and walked towards the window, putting my hand on it and watching them go.(A/N: Picture to the left)

"I love you too," I said as a fresh wave of tears flew down my face.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

My eyes opened for real this time. Standing up, I put my jumper on and Apparated to the graveyard in Godric's Hollow, landing just in front of the Potter mausoleum. I quickly cast the Anti-decaying charm from the outside. I Disapprated back to the Dursley's house and fell back asleep.

The next morning, I walked into the living room to see that there was a long table of food set up, the other seventeen wizrds and witches sitting around it, eating and talking with Petunia and Dudley. I sat down next to Hermione.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Ron did it. Isn't it amazing?" she responded. I simply nodded. Once everybody was finished, I stood up and pulled the envelope out.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes," they all responded. I ripped the paper apart and began reading.

'Head to the place where it all started,

To find the key to the departed.

Where magic is stirring.

But danger is whirring.

A place long abandoned,

That has been disbanded.

 Seek it brave souls,

Now that you have been told!' "

I looked around and saw Hermione thinking hard.

"Hermione, do you know what this means?" I asked the bushy haired witch.

"Maybe. 'The place where it aall started.' Could that mean where magic started? Like with wands. Wands. Disbanded. Abandoned. Ollivanders old shop. That's where it is!" She exclaimed.

"Well let's go," I said, and we Disapparated. 

As we appeared in the shop, everybody started searching.

"Search everywhere. Turn this place upside down. Find the envelope. It has to be recent!" I yelled.

After hours of searching, my hand came in contact with the rough paper of an envelope. I pulled it out and smiled.

"Yes!" I whispered to myself.

"Hey!" an unfamliar deep voice yelled. "Who's there? You're not supposed to be in here."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, chapter 24 is up. I updated sooneer than expected.

The picture to the left is from my favorite movie, After The Dark (AKA The Philosophers) which also has Freddie Stroma(Cormac McLaggen) and Maia Mitchell in it. I love that movie but it's really hard to undersand if you don't pay attention.

Hints are  by @TheHPDetective, who also get's the dedicaion.

Yes, I did change my username. If you don't like it, Oh Bloody well. Get over it.

You know what to do; vote, comment, share. 

Good night/morning/afternoon depending where you are, 

Jordan.