|22| Oikawa Tooru |Writing|

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I've heard of you!" Matsukawa and Hanamaki yell at the same time. You look around nervously and start backing up towards the door.

"I-I'm sorry I accidentally found you guys, I'll leave and find somewhere else to eat." You mutter before turning towards the doors. Suddenly a hand wraps around your wrist and pulls you back. You thud against something, and looking up you find yourself looking directly at Oikawa. He looks down at you with a blank face before opening is mouth. "Now that you know our secret, you can't leave~!" He says while wiggling his fingers.

"Shut up Assikawa, she can leave if she wants. But, she can also eat here with us since there's nowhere else in the school she can eat in peace." Your eyes sparkle as you look back at the gruff male. He tries his best attempt at a smile and Hanamaki pats the spot next to him. Oikawa drags you over and sits you down next to him, at the complaint of Hanamaki, before passing you some food. His sleeve hikes up a little and you see a flash of blue, but just as fast as it appears it disappears. You take the food from him and offer some of your own. This is how your first day eating with the group started, and would continue on for much of year.

------

Spring approaches quickly, and with that comes summer uniforms. Short sleeves and skirts, as well as the optional jacket is what you're currently dressed in. As you enter your classroom you're greeted by the same mass of people as always, but your attention is somewhere else. The empty seat of Oikawa Tooru, who would definitely be late yet again. As the teacher walks in and the bell rings the door flies open and Oikawa rushes in. He shoots you a quick wink before settling into his desk. The lesson starts and you find yourself drawing little pictures on the outside of your wrist. Characters you typically draw out on paper, but small, terribly drawn versions of them will have to do for now.

The lesson is quickly over and it's finally lunch time. Oikawa jumps out of his chair and flees the classroom quickly, but not before shooting you a quick look over his shoulder. You're not far behind him as you grab your lunch and rush out. Soon enough the two of you are in front of the gym doors, chatting away as you walk to the storage room. Always the first to get there the two of you start trading food and talking about how boring class was. The other three are quick to get there as well, throwing open the doors and settling behind the two of you. As you eat you see Matsukawa studying your arms curiously.

"What is it Mattsun?" He jumps slightly and his eyes go up to your face, "Those drawings are super cool."

"Thanks!" You say while happily munching away at your food. Oikawa grabs your wrist and studies the drawing on it. He brings his other hand next to yours and holds them side by side. Iwaizumi drops his sandwich and Hanamaki whistles loudly.

"...Holy shit." Matsukawa mutters under his breath. Oikawa's shining eyes go to your face, but he frowns when he sees your expression. Fear is clearly written across your face, your skin pale and eyes as wide as if you'd seen a ghost. You stand up quickly and cough. "Sorry, I've got to go." You mutter before fleeing the room.

You rush away from the gym, memories popping up in your head. Your father coming home late every night and your mother always crying. The smell of alcohol and other women on his clothes. The lipstick stains stuck to his collar and neck. The messages scrawled across his arms begging him to come home. The whispered I love yous and apologies flying from your mothers lips. The blood covering your father as your mother cried with a gun in hand. The final I love you before she shot herself right in front of you. The rain falling around you as you stood in front of their matching tombstones, ones they had picked out jokingly while they had still been in love.

You collapse against the wall with a cry. Wind blows all around you as you find yourself on the rooftop. Tears continue to poor down your cheeks, seemingly endless like the pain you'd always carry. The door slides open but you fail to hear it. You continue to cry out, words leaving your lips without even a thought.

"Why! Why do you have to be my soulmate! I love you so much, so why!" You wail into your hands. Suddenly the wind and the light is blocked out. A jacket lays over you and an arm goes over your shoulder and pulls you sideways. "I don't know what's wrong, but you can keep crying. I'm here for you."

You start crying harder as you lean into Oikawa's side. His warmth makes your heart ache, but you can't help but want him to stay. You're so helplessly in love with this alien loving dork that it hurts to even think of living without him. Eventually your shoulders stop shaking and you feel the end of the jacket lifting up. Light brown eyes peek from under the gap, unblinking as he stares at you. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

"My parents are dead." You say dully. He pulls you closer to him and runs his large hand through your hair. "My mother killed my father."

He continues to look at you, not a single bit of judgement in his chocolate orbs. You take a deep breath before you continue on.

"My father cheated on her every night, he'd leave the house and wouldn't come back until the late hours of the night. Sometimes he wouldn't come back at all. I'd wake up to crying every time he got home, whenever I hugged him he never smelled like home. It was always cheap perfume and alcohol. One night before he left my mother begged him to stay. He refused, saying there was nothing for him to stay for. I was in my room when I heard a loud bang and screaming. I ran out and found my dad on the group, blood everywhere, and my mom crying over his body. She looked at me, hugged me one more time and told me she loved me. She shot herself right after, right in front of me."

Oikawa stays silent as he looks at you. Both of his arms go around you and he rubs your back. "I don't know what to say." He mutters under his breath, "But I understand if you don't want to be around me for that reason. Just know that I love you, a lot, and will be here if you need me."

You sniffle loudly and tighten your hold around him when he starts to loosen his. "No, I can't let my parents relationship affect me. I'm in love with you, and I wan't to be with you. I'm sorry I reacted like that before, it was just to much to take in."

"Hey, I understand, it's okay. You don't have to explain yourself." He says quietly. He leans to get a look at your tear stained face. He wipes them away before leaning closer to you. His soft lips touch yours lightly before he pulls away. You bury your burning face in his chest and breath in. "I love you Oikawa Tooru."

"And I love you (L/n) (F/n)."

------

Uwah! Hope you enjoyed lol.