Chapter 3: Lame Pickup Lines

*still Jaden's POV*

I tackled her as soon as I caught up to her. I was now on top of her. We both laughed, then there was an awkward silence. She started leaning in and so did I. Suddenly her phone went off and she had flame as her ringtone. Lol. I quickly rolled off of her and she answered her phone.

"okay" she said then she put her phone back into her pocket.

"my mom wants me back home" (it's like 7 right now)she said to me

"aww..well I guess I'll call you?"

"okay," she replied with a smile, "bye babe- I mean Jaden" she grabbed her skateboard then hurried home.

"She called me babe haha." then I grabbed my skateboard and hurried home before any paparazzi spotted me here. It was also getting dark.

*End of POV*

*Jaelyn's POV*

When I finally got home, as soon as I opened the door, my mom showered me with questions. Then I noticed Endia was asking me questions.

"Why are you here En?" I asked confused.

"Just 'cause you know..I wanted to know how your date went...and I couldn't wait until tomorrow."

"oh...well it was amazing...*tells them about the date*"

"Sounds...enchanting," my mom exclaimed, "sorry for interrupting your kiss though..."

"It's alright.."I said as I spotted a small bag by the staircase," wait, What is that bag for?"

"Oh yeah..I'm staying over for tonight." Endia replied.

"Okay."

"You guise have fun, I'm going to bed cause even though y'all are on summer break, I'm not, so keep it down." My mom said as she headed up the stairs.

"Okay, goodnight!" we said in unison.

"American Dad?" I asked as soon as I heard my mom's bedroom door shut.

"You know it, honey boo boo child" (insider)

"A dolla makes me holla!" I replied

As we were watching American Dad, my phone started buzzing like crazy with twitter notifications. So I grabbed my laptop and immediately went onto twitter. To my surprise I had gone from 800 followers to 2 thousand..wut?! Then I clicked to see my mentions and it wouldn't stop moving..what's happening?

"En, look at this!" I called Endia over to come and look at this sorcery.

"holy bees in da trap! What up with your mentions?"

"I dunno....wait a minute..did- oh gawd.." I typed in Jaden's twitter and to my surprise this nigga was tweeting me cheesy pick up lines!

No wonder my mentions are crazy and my followers are going up..I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like it....

"Your soon to be boyfriend is funny as hell sista!" Endia said as she looked at the tweets Jaden tweeted me. Then she dropped to the floor and started laughing and rolling and all that foolishness.

"Well imma tweet him back!" I declared.

"Aight!" she said as she got up.

I tweeted: @officialjaden are you a parking ticket? Cause you've got FINE written all over you ;)

"OMG!" Endia started rolling on the floor again and laughing.

My tweet got about 100 retweets, not bad...

About 5 minutes after I tweeted him that, he sent me an iChat video chat request and I excepted.

"Parking ticket? Really?" he laughed

"Well it was one of my cheesyest and one question..why are you topless?"

"just cause..can't a guy be topless?" he winked.

"ohh, she's gonna be thinking about that all day and night" Endia teased.

I blushed knowing that what she said was true...

"ha, well I gotta go bye" he disconnected.

I started to shake my head at Endia. "Did you have to tell him?"

"Yes." she replied, "but you know it's true."

"Whatever. I'm hungry.." I got up to go to the kitchen.

She was right, right after he popped up on my screen, shirtless I was fangirling on the inside. And now that's all I can think about. Dammit.

sorry its short i kinda have a writers block right now