The Castle

We were still walking, for God knows how long. I were still reading my book, when I heard a voice calling out from behind, "Hey Danvers!" It was Matthews. I turned around with my eyebrows furrowed and asked "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows and just looked at me weirdly. It was then I realised that I had walked way far away and they were at a large distance from me. I looked down at my feet and smiled, embarrassed; I slithered my book into my bag. Then I started walking towards the trio. I looked up from my feet and at them when I was intermedial in my track. I fastened my pace. When I reached them, Ann asked "Where were you going?" "I don't know. I kinda got lost in reading." I answered and she smiled then nodded and said "I understand." I smiled and the boys rolled their eyes. I then placed myself beside Ann on her right, I was now walking in between Ann and Matthews. "Where should we go now?" Ann asked. "The food's not going to come to us in The Great Hall obviously. I don't think the elves would be in the kitchen making food for no one. So, I think we could maybe try the Room Of Requirement." I said and they nodded. We strolled towards the Room Of Requirement.
As we stepped in, we saw the worst scenario ever. Decayed bodies of humans, a decrepit place filled with ruins and all kinds of horrors. I thought nothing could be worse than this until I saw something that brought tears to my eyes. I turned around and pushed all four of us out of the room. "Who the hell thought of this place?" I screamed in a cracking voice while still panting. I retained myself and looked at them. They too seemed to be in a state of shock. If nobody had thought of that dilapidate then how on earth did we step there? I went over to them and shook Ann. "Ann? Ann! Ann! Get up! Please! Ann!!" She at last got out of her trance and looked at me. And I released my breath that I didn't know I was holding. "What in hell was that place?" She half yelled and I told her to calm down. "We need to help Styles and Matthews. Come on, get up." I held out my hand. Ann grasped it and I pulled her up. We ran towards the boys who were breathing very hard. Ann knelt down beside Matthews and I beside Styles. "Styles wake up! Styles? Styles?" He was not waking up. I looked at Ann. She was crying. Matthews was not waking up either. I turned back to Styles. "Styles please wake up. Styles?" My voice started to crack up and my eyes started to tear up. I shook my head. "Rick please, please wake up. Open your eyes. Wake up! Wake up!" I shook his anatomy and kept whispering the same thing over and over again. "Rick please. Please." I whispered pleadingly, looking down on the ground, losing hope. "Uhh..." I heard Rick. I whipped my head up causing my hair to smack his face. "Ow!" He said and I let out a laugh. "Idiot." I said and went towards Matthews. He was still not awake and Ann was shaking him, crying. I started shaking Matthews too. "Matthews wake up! Please Open your eyes! Wake up! Wake up!" He didn't even move. I got closer to him and whispered "Josh please Open your eyes! Please!" My eyes had started to tear up because of Ann's sobs. "Josh wake up. We need you. Please. Josh." I closed my eyes, hoping he'd wake up. I felt somewhat clutch my hand. I opened my eyes. It was Josh. "Yes! Get up!" I yelled. He opened his eyes and groaned. I smiled and Ann hugged him, really tight. My eyes widened, I don't think Josh is able to breath right now. I got up and Ann jumed on Styles, hugging him too. "Ahh!" Styles said and I laughed. Matthews got up or tried to and Ann pulled him down, hugging both of them together. "Ow, Ann, I can't breath." Matthews said and Styles joined in "Neither can I." Ann hugged them even more tighter. "Oww!" They both said and I laughed. They detached and looked and at me, smirking. Before I could say anything, Ann grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. "Ow." I said. They all jumped on me and hugged me, very very tight. I couldn't breath. "Guys, I-" I couldn't finish as they hugged me even tight. "I can't breath!" I screamed and they all let go. I tried to regain my composure while they laughed like mad. I glared at them playfully but then joined them in laughing. After a while of laughing like idiots, I stood up and held out my hand for Ann to grab. She clutched it and I pulled her up. We both looked down at the boys who were still on the ground with their hands stretched out for us to pull them up. We furrowed our eyebrows and they smiled cheekily. I looked at Ann and she looked at me. We both looked at them. "We just died." They said and I thought that they were right, so I  held out my hand and so did Ann. Styles held onto my hand and Matthews on Ann's, but instead of getting up, they just smirked. I got confused. Soon, I was pulled down on the floor. Owww, that was harsh. I gasped and looked at Styles who was laughing away with Matthews. Ann was also on the ground beside me. "You boys are Gross!" Ann said and I joined in " Pathetic idiots!" They just laughed. I said "Of course, you two wouldn't have the decency to pick us up, would you?" and they shook their heads while laughing. Ann and I rolled our eyes and got up.
I went closer to the wall that covered the Room Of Requirement and traced it. I narrowed my eyebrows. I remembered that the mirror on this side had the opposite words of that side. So, it could be that The Room Of Requirement could be The Room Of Ruins. Maybe when we went near it, one of us would have thought of Hogwarts and we got its opposite state. Yes, that was it. I turned to the trio. They were all looking at me weirdly. "Was anyone thinking of Hogwarts when we reached here?" I asked and all three of them replied by "Yes." I smiled. Ann stepped forward and asked "So, you mean..." "Hmm. Whatever we think of, this room will provide us with its antonym." I said and Ann nodded. "Are you two done? We're hungry." Matthews said and Styles nodded. "Shut Up!" Ann and I both replied. "I think we should study about this palace before carelessly wandering around in it." I said to Ann and she replied "Hmm. Maybe we could find some information about this creepy place in the books we took from the library." "Yeah, we better read those books." "But where can we read them? Rick and Josh will never let us read anything peacefully." I sighed. "Let's go back to the same room we first stepped in and then think of what can we do. Okay? It's nearly midnight, maybe." I asked and she nodded. We walked over to the boys who were talking to each other and Ann said "We're going back to the mirror room. You guys coming?" "No, we'll join you later." They both said. Me and Ann grabbed them and started walking towards the room, dragging them behind us. They both kept grunting and cursing.
We reached the room, but the door was locked. Strange, I didn't lock it. I told Ann to open it. "Alohomora" she said and the door swung open. We all entered the room......