Cross Connection!!!

Start from the beginning

Ragini looks at the lady for a minute and left the place.

FB ends.

" Those informations are soo important for me, i need to get hand on those any how but i am no related to government than how will i get these", ragini thinks as she looks here and there in tension. She closes her eyes breathing deeply. Something strikes in her mind and she looks at the video recorder in her hand.

"I have studied media because i always wanted to become a journalist, but after completing my studies i never tried to give any interview because i can't let him know i am here", she thinks as her eyes turn red. She closes her eyes and sighs and opens it.

"No, but for reaching my goals i need myself, i need to get a job in any news channel to get access to some old hidden secrets", ragini thinks as she stands determinedly. She takes out her phone for a call.

Scene shift

Swara was stuck in a middle of traffic lost in her own world.

FB

"Dhiskiyaao Dhiskiyaao", a 7 year old swara plays with a toy gun.

"Ouchh , i am dead",  says middle aged shehkar holding his chest and falling dramatically.

"Yeah Yeah i killed a thief yeah yeah , officer swara killed a theif", small swara chirps as she dances around shehkar who acts as dead.

"Caught youuuuu officer swara", shehkar says as he holds swara and starts tickling her.

"Haha...hahahha ba..baa...hahaha baba.... Le..ave", swara says in between laughing.

Shehkar stops and laughs with swara.

"Baba i will become officer na", swara asked while shehkar smiles," ofcourse my princess will become officer and you know the day you'll become officer na I'll distribute sweets everywhere", shehkar says hugging swara.

"Sweeetssss ...i want sweets", swara and shehkar heard someone voice and they both turned around to see...

FB ends.

Continuous horn bring back swara in reality and she jerks looking around, she realizes the traffic was clear and she is stuck in between jamming some cars. She hurriedly holds steering and drives off.

She stops her car near a sweet shop.

"So what baba if you are not here with me distributing sweets, I'll do that for you", swara says as she gets out of her car.

She packs some sweets and headed out of the shop. She stops man passing by and asked," bhaiya do you know any welfare or any orphanage home nearby".

"Yes, there is a orphanage name 'happy home" near xyz place", the man says.

"Thank you bhaiya", swara slightly smiles as she takes the packets with her and get in the car.

Scene shift at orphange.

"Okay i will come to you as soon as got something, thank you for the help", ragini cuts the call.

"He is ready to help me only if i got some interesting news to show", ragini worriedly says and looks up in the sky," i somewhere belief that you still help needy one, if it's true then i need you to get me this job today". Ragini goes and change into a jeans and shirt.

On the other side, swara reached outside the orphanage. She looks at the board 'Happy Home' and takes out packets from her car.

"Dida i am going outside for a while I'll be back", ragini says as she picks up her bag and video recorder and walks outside.