⚡🍋: Jirou | Her Highness

Start from the beginning

   She was lustful- that's for certain. She dragged her slick tongue against the bottom of my lip, making my face heat up even more as she bit down on it, hard. I whimpered in slightly pain as she licked the indention she made in it. She then slipped her tongue inside, making sure every corner was marked hers.

   I knew there was no use in a fight, so I didn't try to gain dominance. I felt her knee press against my clothed groin and I gasp into her kiss. She smirked against my lips as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "We're going to have some fun. Are you ready, my little toy?", she taunted as she stuck a hip out seductively.

   Still heated from eariler, I just couldn't respond. She chuckled sadistically as she brought out her first toy: Ropes. She walked over to me, her hips swaying as they did as she slowly undid my ratted shirt. "Y-Your Highness. What if you were to be caught?", I was able to muster through my slight moans of her petting over my chest and bulge. "What are they able to do?", she cooed as she meet my lips again, making go on my knees.

   Giving into slight pleasures, I kiss back a little more passionately and she pulls away, teasing me. "Ah?~ Excited, are we?", she asked as I looked down at her with hazy eyes, my cheeks and ears seemed stained red permanently. She brought my hands together and began to tie me up roughly, making me wince and bite my lip in pain.

 She brought my hands together and began to tie me up roughly, making me wince and bite my lip in pain

   I breathe out softly as she finishes. "Go on and move.", she said and I looked at her in utter confusion. "Try and move, [Y/n]~", she teased and I swallowed my slight anxiety. I tried to move my leg to stand on my feet, but the ropes pulled and tugged against my dick. I groaned as I tried to move back the way I was, but it only pressed more and more. She laughed happily. "That means I did it right!"

   In a heap of pleasure, I sunk to the floor, spread out hopeful that it would release some of the pressure on my manhood, but of course it wouldn't. She slid between my legs as she kissed my member through my pants, making everything tighter in my pants and the ropes.

   She hummed as she looked up at me. "I think it's time for our next toys." She pressed down on my erection as she got up, making me moan even louder. Practically sweating at this point, I hazily look over and see her pull out two things, one not as scary as the other.

   But before she could put them to use, she revealed her small frame. She wore nothing but her silk undergarments that covered the bare minimum. "I don't wear this stuff often, so be honored to see me this way.", she said in a demanding voice that sounded slightly embarrassed.

   I made sure to soak in every bit of it. It's not everyday the Queen is this gracious. Mid thought was when she squeezed my jaw open and slid in the bar, clamping it around my head tightly. The thing tasted awful as I tried to push it away with my tongue, but no avail. Soon the bar was soaked as I still attempted to find a way for the thing off of me.

   Then she began to leave hickies and bite marks on my neck, down my collarbone and stomach, until she reached the edge of my pants. She unzipped the zipper as she carefully took out my throbbing member. I breathed out a soft moan and she gave me a quizzical look. "This hard already?" I shivered under her gentle touch as she slowly stroked my cock. I mumbled against the rod and she groaned. "Oh, right." Taking it off, I silently thanked her.