Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn malik and perrie edwards fanfic)

I finally got to my doorstep out of breath. I opened the door, trying to be as quiet at I can be. All I saw was Niall, Liam, Louis,Harry, Selena, Anna, Darcy,  Mikayla, Mom, Eleanor, Sophia, Britney, Barbara, and a furious Dad who was pasing around. They were all watching a football game with snacks and drinks but were disturb by Dad. "I can't believe her. What is up with my Little girl or the girl that was my little girl? Running away, missing out on her family. I swear when-" I slammed the door and all eyes were on me. "Hey, everyone." I said, trying to act like everything is normal and calm. Silence filled the room with awkward stares. "Crissy! I missed you loads!" Selena said, breaking the silence and running towards me to give me a hug. "Hey, Sel." I said. I really missed her. She is like one of my best friends. I haven't seen here in awhile because she was out on vacation. The other girls decide to join on the hug and we greeted each other. My uncles greeted me with kisses on the cheek and forehead. They kept telling me how much I've grown up but I just saw them Like maybe a week ago. Then came Eleanor, Sophia, Britney, and Barbara giving me kisses on the cheek telling me that I look beautiful and they missed me. Mom came last and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear say: "Your Dad is super angry and wants to talk to you in the kitchen. He said it's important" I nodded. "Hey, everyone I have to talk to dad for a few minutes." I said. They smiled and said okay.                                           I walked into the kitchen to see dad waiting for me. "Dad?" I questioned, lightly. He lifted his head up and sighed. "We need to talk." He replied trying to control his anger. "About Zac."