Chapter 12

David's POV

I explain everything that happened when Hook saved me from the Dreamshade and how he really did.

Mary Margaret was angry that I didn't tell her but I think that Emma is relieved.

"Well? Who is going to go get it?" Emma asked.

"I will." Regina spoke up and everyone stood there in shock.

"What!?" She asks.

"Nothing it's just that we weren't expecting you to volunteer so quickly." Mary Margaret replies.

"Well I'll just use magic to travel there quickly and get the water and bring it back."

"Okay, it's right behind the bushes of Dreamshade." I tell her.

"Be back in a flash." She says with a smirk and disappears.

I turn around to check on Hook and I see Emma knelt down beside him stroking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

"Please Killian, please don't leave me." I say stroking his head.

"Emma?"

"Yea David?"

"This is going to be the weirdest thing that I will ever ask you to do." He says and I hive him a confused look.

"Yes?"

"I am going to need you to take off everything but his pants and shoes."

My mouth drops.

"Why?"

"Well I need to see where the Dreamshade is."

"Oh okay. I can do that."

I sit him up and he groans.

"Sorry." I mumble.

I take off his ten thousand pound leather jacket and place it next to me. I then take off his leather vest and move on to his shirt. I decide just to take his arms out of his sleeves and fold his shirt down.

When I lay him down again I can't help but stare at his shirtless body. It is really amazing.

"Emma?"

"Yes Mary Margaret?"

"You might want to stop staring, you're going to give your father a stroke."

I stifle a laugh and get up.

"The poison has almost reached his heart he has only hours left." David says.

When he finishes that statement Regina poofs back out of no where.

"Got it." She says.

"Good. I'll take it."

She hands it to my father and he pours it into Hook's mouth.

It takes only a few seconds before the lines of the Dreamshade start to disappear.

But he doesn't wake up.

"Why isn't he awake." I ask in a panic.

"I don't know, he should get up." David answers.

Regina speaks up."Let me see that arrow."

I hand it to her.

"The Dreamshade wasn't the only thing on this arrow."

"What else was there." I snap.

"A sleeping curse."