The unknown mate Ch.1

Start from the beginning

''Mom wh-what is little si-sister name?'' I asked

'' her name is 'Nora Yuki Uchiha' Itachi'' mother said to me

I smiled at Nora as she played with my hair she then yawned she rubbed her eyes. She then nuzzled her head closer to me as she fell asleep in my arms. I then got sleepy so I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to her as well.

3rd POV

As time went on princess Nora grew up happily with her brother next to her. Everyone in the clans complex loved her she was always smiling always willing to help. For two years everything was going good everyone was happy till one-day Fugaku got a letter from one of his spies that were outside the village gathering intel. Saying that there is a group of ninjas that are killing off the offspring of the tailed beasts and that they were going after his daughter next. Fugaku then took charge of the matter and he and his wife hid there daughter away by sealing her away with her biological father. Fugaku then erased the memories of his daughter from everyone's mind even his son but instead of erasing his son's memories he sealed them away. When the time came for the ninjas to kill his daughter they couldn't find her. So they believed that they have already killed her because of her difference so they left.

To ensure the safety of his daughter he made sure to keep her sealed away for a few years to make the ninjas believe that she really died. After two years of Nora being sealed away, her mother gave birth to a baby boy and not to long after that Kushina gave birth to a baby boy as well but that night didn't end well. That night the nine tails were released killing hundreds and destroying half of the village and killing the fourth Hokage and his wife leaving there baby to be raised by the third Hokage till he became of age to live alone. As time when on Nora grew close to her father the nine tails especially being sealed away once again after the attack in Konohagakure Nora grew up with her father close to her. Kurama then raised his daughter to be the strongest shinobi ever. Nora's life is sealed away caused her to train day in and day out as another five years past after her father was released and destroyed half of the village. Nora then became very curious about the world outside. One day without Kurama knowing Nora then began to learn more about her sealing that was keeping her sealed away with her father. Nora then began to experiment with her seal to try and free herself from the seal that kept her with her father. Then one night Nora was finally able to unseal herself so she made a plan to unseal herself and to explore the outside world again without her father knowing.

Nora POV

It was finally nighttime and father fell asleep so now is the time to put my plan into motion and to explore the outside world once again. I quietly made my way to the bars and slide threw them I then quickly made the necessary hand signs to release the seal on me. Then there was a light blue flame that covered my body and in a second I was in a room covered with clothes on the floor. There was a little boy asleep on a bed I quietly made my way to the door of the room and opened it I step out of his room I looked around. There were empty cups of ramen on the floor and on the table, the smell was so strong I covered my noses. 'Ok fathers host is messy' i thought. As I looked around I found the front door and I walked over to the door not stepping on anything that might wake up the little boy. I made it to the door and I slowly opened it to see I was in a hallway I then walked down the hallway to where I could smell the fresh smell of the forest. Once I made it to the end of the hallway I open a sliding glass door that leads to a balcony and I saw the village lit with dim lights it was pretty I could see the stars out. The village was so peaceful I could hear the soft sounds of the crickets and fireflies and the sound of water flowing. I walked out of the building and closed the door softly I then listen to the village once again I miss seeing the village and how peaceful it was when I was younger.

As I was listening to the village there was a light breeze and then I caught a slight scent of my mother it was sweet like honey. My tail then started to move side to side I was happy that I was going to see my mother again. I then jumped from the balcony down to the ground I landed softly. Then I quickly made a hand sign to hide who I am I then transform into a girl the same age as me but my hair was short blue-black color my eyes were black and I was wearing a light blue dress that reached mid-thigh and black mid-thigh shorts I also had black gloves that ran from my mid-upper arm down to my hand on both sides I had long black ninja boots that reached above my knees. Then I was off following the scent of my mother I ran past shops and homes the scent was getting stronger. I then turned a corner and ran into something I fell back from the impact. I then looked up to see what I ran into I saw a man standing in front of me looking down at me. When I saw him I narrowed my eyes at him as I saw what he was wearing. The man in front of me wore the standard jounin attire.

To be continued...

***author's note***

hi my pups jade here I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong I tried anyway this is my first story that I have ever written and published to share with people so please no hate comments and if their is any errors please tell me so I can rewrite them and if you are confused on anything please message me and I will give you more information on the story thank you -bye my pups-