Part 3

I continued looking around, feeling much more happy. But then I heard a groan. I looked towards the area I heard the groan from. "Ugh. Don't mess with me and Toby's ship!" The voice exclaimed. My eyes widened as I realized it was Clockwork. She noticed my face, and laughed. "Ha you should look at your expression. I bet Toby was lying when he said that you look nice without your hood up. Plus, you should wear your mask cause I would rather not look at your face." I looked down as shadows formed over my eyes. "Toby will be mine " I said with a grin. "We'll see about that" Clockwork smirked.

And so I left off into the Slendermansion and ran to my room,putting my mask on. Maybe Clockwork was right. But what to do? I headed downstairs feeling a little down. But then I saw Hoodie. "Hey Kate want to go prank Ben with me?" he asked. My frown turned into a smile. "Yeah!" "Okay good, so this is the plan- I go distract him and talk to him, you get a glass of water and dump it on him when he doesn't realize." Hoodie explained.

"Okay that sounds good" I said. So I went to the kitchen and took a glass and filled it up with water. I cautiously walked towards Ben as he was distracted. But Ari passed by, snatched the glass of water and dumped it on Ben! Ben screamed and ran all around the house, freaking out like crazy. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!". Ari just laughed... and me? I was looking at Ari. "What?! I had too Kate, i just had to!". "Ugh fine, I will let it slip this time..." I said. But then Ben came back looking at Ari and began to chase her. I laughed. "Hah!

(ari is a custom OC, btw, my friend's)