"Yup, that's what I am." He smiled sheepishly, then walked towards his dresser drawer and pulled out a new set of clothes. "If you don't mind, I'm going to change right here."

My cheeks blushed red and I covered my eyes with my hands. "There's a bathroom right there. Why don't you use it?"

I'm totally setting aside the fact that he was just a dog a few seconds ago.

"You're going to have to get used to seeing me naked, darling." Each word dripped with pure amusement.

Embarrassment and irritation fueled me to look up and throw him an evil glance. Completely forgetting that he was still changing, I got a good glimpse of an ass cheek before squealing inappropriately. Five seconds later I realized I was still staring at that said ass cheek.

Laughing like it didn't matter, Greyson burst into a fit of hysterics. Hacking his tonsils off until he had nothing left to let go.

"Most of the time, when I see a pretty girl eyeing me, I'd tell them to take a picture because it'll last longer, but you and I are forever, babe. You don't need to take a picture." He winked.

Arg. "Please stop."

"Stop what?" He smiled coyly.

Again his dimples have my stomach fluttering. Why can't they just go away?!

"Stop trying to flirt with me. It's not working." That's the biggest fat lie I've ever said.

And to make it worse, he didn't believe me. His blue eyes twinkle and I swear, he could see straight through me like a CAT scan. I might as well had a sign over my forehead saying LIAR.

"Uh-huh." He puts a shirt over his head and pulls it down. Now that he has shorts on my heart can rest easy by just a smudge.

I clear my throat. "Ok, so you're a werewolf."

He nods. "I am."

A flinch, a twitch, or a curve of the corner of his lips--nothing. No indication that he could be lying. Even his handsome face was as serious as a Greek sculpture.

"Is Leonardo a werewolf too?"

His teeth clenched and his jaw stiffened.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

I shrug. "I'm just wondering."

If Leonardo is a werewolf, then Vincent must be one too! Suddenly a shiver of fear spreads through me for my sister's safety.

"I'm starting to realize how much you wondering makes me uneasy. Why are you suddenly asking about Leo?"

Do I hear a hint of jealousy in his voice?

"No reason. I just want to know if I have a chance kicking his sorry ass for getting me in this situation. I mean...he obviously knew about werewolves the first time we meet and he didn't tell me to run for the hills!"

Greyson sighed heavily. "If you ask nicely, add a peck on the lips, I'll kick his sorry ass for you."

As if...kiss him? No way. He must be senile.

"I'm not kissing you. And I fight my own battles."

"Whatever, I'm still going to beat him to a pulp for flirting with you." One of his incisors peaked from between his lips and I swallowed at the thought of it puncturing through my skin.

Dear god, I hope he doesn't find out I sort of flirted back with Leonardo just a tiny bit.

"You have no right. I'm not yours." I point out, narrowing my gaze at him.