The Truth

Ciel's POV
I noticed the white button up shirt folded on the bottom bed. So I undressed myself and put on the shirt. I went digging in Grell's dresser for pajamas for him. Until I found a T-shirt that read 'Goodnight' on it.
"Grell??" I shook Grell slightly. He turned to face me.
"Yes, what do you want??" He looked annoyed. But that's probably because he had a headache.
"I-I have pajamas for you..." I held up the shirt. He took it and just started stripping. I quickly shielded my face.
"I don't understand what you've been hiding your face from...we're both males after all aren't we??" I thought about that for a moment.
'Why am I hiding?? That's an interesting question...'
"I...I'm not really sure." I couldn't come up with an answer.
"Well I'm dressed, so now go to sleep." I looked over at Grell who was already laying down and half asleep.
3rd Person
Ciel shivered and laid next to Grell, his back facing her. Grell turned over slightly and saw Ciel's blue hair. She smiled to her self and turned back over, sleeping.
*Time skip*
Ciel tossed and turned in his sleep, having a nightmare.
Ciel's POV
'Help me!! PLEASE!!! I CAN'T GET OUT!! MOTHER!!! FATHER!!!' Fire....red....fire....smoke....help me please....
3rd Person
"AHHHHHH!!!" Ciel sat up screaming from his nightmare. Grell bolted up as well.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed louder and with more pain. She stared for a minute then reached for her glasses that were on a platform she had built on the side of her bed. She smothered him in a hug rocking him back and forth trying to calm him.
"Ciel...it's alright...it's ok, calm down it was just a nightmare." He hugged her back whimpering into her shoulder which surprised her, but she didn't stop comforting him.
"Ciel please calm down...I'm here...it's alright, your safe."
"They're after me...staring at me...with their eyes...dead eyes...blank eyes...boring into me...I killed them...I KILLED THEM!!! I KILLED THEM!!!!"
*Time Skip*
"You better now??" Grell asked Ciel, rubbing his back comfortingly.
"Yes I'm fine now." He said still staring down at his cross legged feet.
"Yaknow, I think you're ready.." Grell said smiling up at the ceiling.
"For what??" Ciel looked at her confused.
"The truth." She then looked down at him still smiling, but it was a concerned smile, almost a sad smile.
"About??" Ciel pressed. Grell took in a deep breath. This was a hard topic to talk about.
"Your dear Aunt Madame Red."
Grell said a little afraid of his reaction. And without emotion Ciel replied.
"Let's hear it then...". Grell laid back and released the breath she was holding in.
"Soooo back when I was playing as the Madame's butler we were on our way to your manor the day of the night we killed Mary Jane Kelly." Grell pauses taking another deep breath. Ciel just stared.
"On the ride there I was given my last official order, which was as follows:
*Flashback*
"Grell, I have one final order for you..." Madame Red began with her head hanging low as she stared at the floor of her carriage.
"What is it Madame?? You look sad is there a problem??" Madame Red's expression didn't change.
"I know that tonight Ciel and his butler will figure out that we're behind the murders...and so, at the right time...I want you to kill me." Her expression flinched, but only for a second.
Grell's POV
"What!! You can't!!! I can't!!!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My best friend wanted me to kill her?!?! She was like a sister to me. My lip quivered in anger and sadness.
"WHY!?!?!" I yelled. Madame Red just put a finger up to silence me shaking her head.
"First of all don't yell, we're in such a small space, and second of all, please hear me out..." I waited anxiously...
"If Ciel catches us I will most likely die anyway, or go to prison and...I would rather die...plus you can't tag along with me forever, as you told me a grim reaper's job is demanding. And also you know how much I long to be with my sister...and him." She finally looked up from the ground into my eyes. Tears began streaming down my face. Madame Red sighed and began wiping the tears from my wet sloppy face.
"Don't cry now, you're acting ridiculous...this is an order, kill me at the absolute time, Ciel must not know, again until the absolute time. When you believe he's ready you may tell him." As we pulled into the drive of the Phantomhive manor I quickly wiped the tears from my face.
*Time Skip*
"Whatever happens stay by that boy's side."
"I will stay by him till the end." Sebastian said bowing to Madame Red. I opened the door awaiting Madame Red, dreading what was to happen next.
"Madame we must be going." I said in a sad voice. She stared at me meaningfully but in a harsh way. Her gaze almost seemed blank, like she knew it was the end. Which it was the end, and she faxed it with dignity and grace.
"Grell...for your service to me, and all the things you've done I want you to take my coat..." Madame Red said with blank kindness.
"But..Madame??" I sat across from her in the carriage confused.
"I've seen how you look at it...you love it and as thanks I'm giving it to you. Take it after I'm dead." I felt myself beginning to well with tears again.
"Now, now, this is no way for a-ah-hm..." I leapt across to her hugging her deeply. She hugged me back, and that was the last intimate moment we shared.
*Time Skip*
"But...He's my-!" Madame Red was cut short by my blade...in the darkness no one could see my tears. Her cinematic record danced around me, and I could hardly look at it.
"This is the true job of a reaper." I explained to Sebastian. Of course being the actress I am no one could tell my true feelings. Inside I was screaming.
'WHY!!! WHY DID YOU DO IT!!! SHE WAS YOUR ONLY PRACTICAL FAMILY!!! YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!!! SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!' Her record finished and she fell lifelessly to the ground. I wanted to throw myself onto the ground and scream. I took her coat from her as ordered. When looking down at her body the smallest life left in her smiled at me. And then she went completely lifeless.
"We're over Madame Red..."