Edd x reader {I'M SO SORRY!}

(ART DRAWN BY ME. ASK ME IF YOU NEED IT BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME!)

(Y/N = (Your Name)

(L/N) = (Last Name)

(E/C) = (Eye color)

C/N = (Crush Name)

B/f/n = (Best friend Name)

R/N = (Rival Name)

F/F = (Favorite Food)

F/D = (Favorite Drink)//

*(Y/N)'s Pov*

I was on my PC watching ' insert fav youtuber' and I was wrapped in my (F/C) covers. ~WHO ELSE DOES THAT~ I was really bored. Like bored out of my mind. I started thinking about someone I didn't want to think about at the time. Edd Gold 

(yes i purposely spelled his last name wrong. I will be doing this the whole book.) I keep denying that i like him. His Brunette hair..His Brown eyes with a tint of green. That probably everyone would stare at for hours...   WAIT (Y/N) STOP IT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. But honestly, I know I like him. But I cant have him.. He has a girlfriend. (R/N).. . Why Her?! Out of all people! 

No No No.. He likes her. You NEED to be happy for him. They can be a happy couple.. Tears threatened to come out. No.. Don't cry (Y/N) Be happy. I forced the tears back up. at the moment I was thinking about what (R/N) did to me a certain somebody I was recently thinking about came in my room. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Are ya doin anything important?" Edd ran into my room. I quickly forced a smile, But not too suspicious. "Yeah, I'm not too busy!" I Actually smiled forgetting what I was just thinking about. "Oh Okay! um- (R/N) is here. Don't worry! she said she changed!" My face grew pale. I realized he looked at me confused. "Oh.. Yeah! That's okay.. Ill come down." "Are yo-" I cut him off by walking downstairs. 

*(R/N)'s Pov*

Edd is blindly in love with me. 

I don't actually like him. I'm just using him because i know (Y/N) likes him. I want to watch (Y/N) (L/N) Suffer. I quickly realize (Y/N) is coming downstairs with a pale face. She probably knows i haven't changed at all, Or she's already broken by the fact that Edd is swooning over me.

 I greet her with the fake but not suspicious sweet talk i could do. " Hey (Y/N)! Long time no see eh?" Her face turns back to normal. "Oh.. So ya did change?" She said with a little smile. I can't wait to act to be her friend. "Yeah.. I'm so sorry about before.. What can i do to make it up to you?"

*(Y/N)'s Pov*

I watch as (R/N) Looks at me in sorrow. She did change. She seems nice enough to be friends with me. That's actually what i need a friend that i can talk about girl things with. "You have to pay me back with being my friend" I smile happily.

She smiles back. But..the smile kinda seems off? I notice Edd coming downstairs. He watches us to why we are facing each other and smiling. "I'd love to restart and be friends. But.. can you forget the old me?" She pleaded. I saw Edd's face brighten watching us become friends. I stick out my hand. 

"Deal" I say with a huge smile plastered on my face. She smiles.. . Her smile is again a bit off. Maybe she isn't used to smiling much. There was a silence. "So.. you guys ar-" I cut Edd off once more and didn't realize he was talking. "Wanna go upstairs in my room and paint each others nails?" I ask in excitement "Sure?" She said in a question. I took her hand and ran her upstairs in my room.

*Edd's Pov*

I couldn't help but think she was mad at me. She always cut me off. Maybe she's excited to Have a best friend. The thought of them going to the beach together and listening to music together made me smile. I think she's just fine.