Brotherly discussions

"Conor" I said in my moment of realisation. He turned around frowning.
"What jack?" He asked impatiently, " I have a meeting to get to."
"I just... I don't..." I began sighing. Conor then came and sat opposite me at the breakfast bar.
"What's on your mind" he asked.
"It's just, do you ever hear next door late at night." I asked,
"Hear? What do you mean hear? Hear what?" Conor asked in confusion.
"Like 3 in the morning, a scream or a shout followed by heavy breathing and then kinda like crying and pacing"
"Jack" Conor said standing up, "Are you ok? Are you actually hearing this outloud or inside your head."
"Conor" I replied in annoyance.
"I am just checking, you can call your therapist anytime you need to Jack. I know it still upsets you Jack,"
"Your delusional" I said in annoyance, "I am not depressed again drop it ok? It's just it's been happening since Tahlia came,"
"Jack you could be putting 2 and 2 together and making 5. Why do you care so much?"
"I don't" I said defensively.
"Oh yeah?" He asked smirking.
"Conor can you be serious for five minutes please?"
"Ok ok"
"And when she arrived I Well..."
"Well... well what?" Conor asked curiously.
"We were talking and then ummm..." jack said receiving questioning stares from Conor. "Hair fell on her face and I wen to move it."
"You flirted with her" Conor said.
"What? Errr no" I said but I could feel my cheeks blush a little bit. "When I went to move it well, she got freaked out and like flinched. She just got really scared"
"Scared" Conor repeated in shock.
"Yeah" I said with a little nod.
"Oh fuck" Conor whispered under his breath and sighed.
"What?" I asked, "Conor, what?!"
"The uhhhhh the time I have to go" he said rushing out of the door slamming it behind him.