thirty three | the confrontation pt.2

Start from the beginning

lisa couldn't do anything because she saw how people started recording on their phones when they saw her getting kicked out of the restaurant. it would be a big deal if bad things spread about her on social medias because she's an instagram famous. 'im not done yet, kim yerim.' she muttered to herself before she finally hailed a taxi and went away.

"sooo, hi m-my uhm.. w-wife." jungkook awkwardly and nervously said to yerim but he still managed to give her a wink which made her giggle.

"who said im not mad at you anymore?" yerim replied.

"ah waeee~ we're okay nooow!" jungkook said with 'aegyo' and yerim just can't resist his cuteness.

"besides, im the one who's supposed to be mad at you. i mean, you ignored me for weeks but when taehyung messaged you, you replied instanly. i know i'm not supposed to be jealous of my hyung because he already has joohyun noona but i just can't help it? why do you even have taehyung's number? does he call you often? do you guys talk late at night? does he bother you? because i'm gonna murder him with tickles if he does. wait, my jealousy isn't the main point. ugh im such a mess?" jungkook explained.

"why didn't you tell me the reason before you ignored me, kim yerim?" he added, seriously this time.

"i'm sorry. it's just that i thought you and lisa... were together. im sorry okay?" yerim said, teary-eyed without looking at jungkook because she feels bad that she didn't even give jungkook an acceptable reason before she started ignoring him.

"that's fine. but next time we have an argument, pleasee, please give me a chance to talk and explain okay?" jungkook pleaded, using his cute puppy eyes to entice yerim.

"i will. im truly sorry. i mean, what could i do to make it up to you?" yerim asked. trying to ease the guilt that she feels.

when yerim asked jungkook what she could do, his playful smirk is already visible. he immediately pointed at his cheeks signaling yerim to give him a peck. yerim was surprised because she expected him to ask for a treat or to pay for their food next time. but his request? it was totally unexpected for her.

"oh come oooon yerim. you ignored me for weeks, i at-least deserve a kiss on the cheeks from my girlfriend, right? just on the cheek!" jungkook whined like a baby when yerim was still in deep thoughts on what she should do.

"g-girlfriend? that's m-me?" yerim stuttered. "but i haven't said 'yes' though?" she said.

"y-you don't want to be my girlfriend?" jungkook nervously asked. he was surprised because the expression on yerim's face was serious and cold. he thought that maybe he went overboard when he didn't even know what yerim feels about him. he kept thinking thoughts like maybe he isn't her ideal type. maybe he whines a lot that made yerim not like him. or maybe he replies too quick? he was just confused and embarrased.

"i-i mean it's totally fine. im sorry i went overboard. i-t's just t-that i thought you u-uhmm.. maybe liked me too? i guess. but i was completely wro—" jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence because yerim gave him the peck on his cheeks that he badly wants.

"you're completely right. i like you too." yerim said, shyly.

"really? then kiss me one more time." jungkook demanded and it totally shocked yeri.