Falling in love with a zombie

Hey guys so I have some free time on my hands and I decided I would make another chapter just for you.  I know I'm awesome.....not.  Anyway hope you like this chapter....if not no hate comments, but I will take suggestions.  On to what you came here for.

(Y/N) POV:

I look at all the guys and said, "thank you so much for everything you've done for me.  I really appreciate it.  If it wasn't for you I would've died."
All of them seemed a little surprise to her me thanking them.  Jackson snapped out of it and replied back to me, "Of course little one.  Anyone would save a sexy girl." I blushed at his words having never been called sexy before by anyone.  "T-thanks I guess" I look around to see that the furniture is in great condition.  Jackson notices me looking at the couch and comes over to me.  "Are you tired little one?" He asked gently grabbing my upper arm after noticing me about to fall from exhaustion. "Y-yeah" I mumbled quietly I don't think he can hear me.  He picks me up and takes me to the couch while telling the others to get any blankets and pillows they could find. After a while the couch is turned into a bed.  Jackson lays me down and makes sure I'm comfortable before letting go of me.  I grab his hand before he could walk away.  For some strange reason his hand is warm.  It's actually very comforting.  I look up at him with half lidded eyes and mutter three words that make Jackson blush, "stay with me," he looks surprised as he blushed "please." He looks back to see the others were gone, probably off to get me food. Once he looks back at me he noticed I wasn't going to take no for an answer, so he waited tell I made room for him and laid down next to me.  I don't know what came over me  but I scooted closer to him until there was no space between us.  I placed my head on his chest.  Even though he doesn't have a heartbeat it strange how I can fall asleep so easily.

Jackson's POV:

This is the most contact I've had with humans for years.  She feels so warm against my cold body.  She really is something.  I placed my hand on her head and softly ran my fingers through her hair.  She sighed and scooted closer till she was half way on top of me.   I feel something beat inside my chest like it's trying to escape.  I don't know what it is, but I like it.  This girl is changing something in me, and I'm starting to like it.  I haven't had a decent sleep since I don't even know when.  It surprised me when I fell into a deep slumber dreaming about her and everything that I imagine would happen in the future.  I have never been so wrong in my entire life that everything I dreamed would become my own living nightmare.

Hey guys sorry for not updating earlier.  School has been so busy.  But at least I'm learning stuff.  Again thank you all so much for reading my book.  I really appreciate it.  I'll try to update more often but I don't know when I'll be able to.  I'm also going to try to do a new book and need some ideas so tell me if you want and I will work on that.  Goodbye for now.  Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  😁😁