Bad boy Law x Shy Reader

Start from the beginning

A few seconds later a parking car got my attention, or rather the girls in it did, once they got out.

The driver wore a fushia band and a plastic glittery yellow crown saying 'Birthday Girl', while the other looked like the tipical hooker every party has.

My eyes focused on her behind, I was seriously considering fucking her to forget my problems, that was until she turned around gripping her dress tightly with a shy look.

"The hot best friend forced to dress up like a slut! Nice!" – Shachi appeared out of nowhere nearly making me scream, althought I did jump slightly.

"Y-Yeah..."

"How many wholes does that dress even have?!" – Penguin appeared to be excited also.

"Too bad she's not my type..." – Bepo, my first in command said – "I like the more meaty ones."

The voice of a gang member telling me Ikkaku was done brought me back to reality. The gang followed me inside as I followed the girls from before with my eyes, unnoticed by the two.

Once inside we sat at our usual giant round table thanks to the loving characters that ran out as soon as they saw us. My eyes still laid on the poor shy girl following her crazy friend.

It sounds crazy, even in my head, but I can't stop looking at her expressions. My chest tightens every time her friend threatens her to pull up her dress, it makes me wonder how sexy she'd look under me, crying, begging for me to fuck her...

"Captain... you have that creepy look again... I'm so sorry!" – Bepo shivered.

"T-They're coming!..." – Penguin was right, they were coming our way, the birthday girl and her shy friend.

"Stop looking at her like that you creep!" – At first I didn't get who she was talking to since I was too busy looking at the other girl hiding her face behind her hair but then Penguin poked me on the side and I woke up.

The bar went silent, everyone was waiting for my answer...

"Guys like you disgust me! C'mon (Y/N), let's go! We can't have you near this perv!" – The annoying girl dumped her beer all over my face, that got me mad.

My comrades jumped to the other tip of the table as I got up with a not so happy expression.

"Slow down bitch!" – I stepped towards them and they turned around surprised – "Where do you think you're running off to after you dumped your drink on me, on my bar?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see your name on it. Your highness!" – She adjusted herself to look me in the eye fearless.

"(Bff's Name)! That's enough!..." – The shy girl beside her avoided looking me in the eye despite trying to pull her best friend away.

"No! This princess needs to learn not to perv on younger girls and that public spaces do not belong to him!" – Some of the people cheered at her words but most stayed silent, watching the scene.

"P-Princess?... You insolent brat... This bar belongs to me by street rules, I earned it fai and square. But if you think you can beat me, then I challange you to a drinking battle!" – I smirked knowing no one drank more than me – "Unles-"

"Fine by me! We'll beat your ass in no time, Elsa!" – (Bff/N) hugged (Y/N) close and I couldn't stop myself from chuckling with my eyebrows up in surprise.

"Two against one? Are you that coward, Olaf?!" – I smirked as I watched her face turn red in embarrassement.

"You know Frozen?" – The shy girl suddenly made everything awkward with her happy-go-lucky-question.