Chapter 6: Freedom!

Start from the beginning

"As I expected the self centered princess thinks only of herself. Im here to tell you Sofia has meet her match, me." Prisma laughed.

"We'll see about that!" Roland growled.

Within seconds Roland began dodging crystals from Azurines wand. He knew Sofia couldnt be dead, she had her amulet. He only hoped the amulet had saved her like it did Elena.

*

"I know, I know Im flying as hard as I can!" Chrysta panted when the amulet glowed hot pink.

Sofia knew her family was in trouble, but she couldnt do a thing! Chrysta came to the castle shocked to see crystals growing everywhere!

She had to get in fast. "I wish I could be tiny right now!" Chrysta whispered.

Sofia smiled to herself as she gave Chrysta the ability. The fairy was able to get in before the way into the castle was sealed.

"Thanks Princess!"

Chrysta flew quickly to where she knew trouble was. She and Sofia saw King Roland dodging crystals from Azurines wand. Cedric came to the kings rescue as they both began to battle Prisma.

Sofia had the amulet glow pink this time and lift, pointing towards Azurines wand.

Chrysta got it. "Sofia, I wish I could be invisible so I could surprise Prisma."

Sofia surprisingly was able to make Chrysta invisible. The fairy cracked her Enchanlet to get her whip.

Concentrating hard, she aimed at the wand while Prisma was battling the king and Cedric.

The whip wrapped itself around the crystal wand. Prisma saw this, but was too busy trying to spell everyone in sight.

Chrysta yanked hard and the crystal wand went out of Prismas hand. "I wish I was visible!" Chrysta whispered.

"You!" Prisma growled turning to find Chrysta holding Azurines wand and wearing Sofias amulet.

"Yes, me. Give up Prisma, theres no where left to run." Chrysta stated.

"Thats where you're wrong." Prisma sang. She brandished a small pink key. "Forgot I had this, didnt you?"

Chrysta looked to Cedric, "what do you want?"

"To be powerful of course!" Prisma giggled.

Sofia made the amulet glow hot pink as a warning. She knew what Chrysta was thinking, but it was too risky.

"Cedric can make that happen." Chrysta said calmly.

"WHAT?!" the royal family all exclaimed.

"Cedric, dont give this woman power, she destroyed Sofia." Roland growled

"What?!" Cedric faltered hos face turning into one of shock.

While everyone was at a stand still, Prisma whistled for Twitch the black unicorn to fetch her.

"No!" Chrysta yelled.

The pink amulet glowed purple to everyones surprise. It began vibrating hard against Chrystas neck. The fairy yelled as she quickly flung the jewel off her neck.

In swirl of pink glitter, emerged Sofia, looking grim.

"Sofia!" Her family exclaimed running to hug her.