Lemon 2

[WARNING I only saw few first parts so if it's not exactly like the anime, sorry.]

When I, Rachel and Zack escaped from the building, we were wandering around for a while. "What exactly are we looking for?" Asked Zack, clearly annoyed by so much walking. "Well, I don't really know. (Y/N) do you know?" My eyes looked into Rachel's dead ones. Zack didn't kill her as he promised. "I have no idea Rachel." Zack groaned loudly but his face lit up almost immediately. "Look!" He pointed at the abandoned house right in front of them. "Oh look a house." Said Rachel blankly. "Let's go!" I yelled. I took Rachel's and Zack's hand and tugged them along. Little did I know that certain killer was looking at our intertwined hands and was blushing under his bandaged mask.

The first time we entered the house it looked like the people just wanted to ran away and left all their stuff there. We walked upstairs and the first thing I heard was Rachel. "I want this room" She smiled at me and pointed her small finger on one room. I smiled back just as sweetly. "Go ahead". She ran in the room. I looked on my left to see Zack already went away. I looked around for a while. I found a few blankets and pillows. I took them downstairs on the rather big couch. I put them down. It was getting late son I went to check out on Ray. When I found her sound asleep, I smiled and let myself calm down a little. I closed the door. I went back downstairs and layed down. I snuggled into the blanket and slowly start to fall asleep.

That was until I felt someone above me. I slowly open my eyes only to stare into beautiful eyes. My face heated up. "Hi" I whispered. I didn't get a reply. Instead I get a very sweet kiss. He was careful like he was scared that if he would be rough he would broke me like a porcelain doll. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. After a few sweet seconds, we separate for air. I sat up slowly and was embraced quickly. Zack was hiding his face in crook of my neck. I started to play with his hair. It was sweet until I noticed two things. First one was he was shirtless and the second one was that his friend looked like it's about to jump out of his pants. I blushed even more, trying not to panic.

But then Zack lost it. He was like a hungry animal. He literally jumped on me kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer. He then pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I playfully denied. He groped my butt, grinding our hips against each other. I moaned what gave him access to my mouth. There was no place untouched. We parted for air again, leaving trail of saliva between our lips.

I accidentally brushed against his crotch, to what he groaned. I brushed it again and again. He then rather roughly pushed me on the couch, taking off my top and bra. He started to kiss my neck, looking for sweet spot. Not long after I moaned loudly. "Bingo." His voice sent shivers down my spine. He started to seriously abusing the certain spot. I moaned and grind my crotch against his. He pulled off my pants and underwear and looked at my core. "Don't stare. It embarrassing." I whined and closed my legs to what he only smirked.

He spread my legs and slowly pushed one digit into me. I moaned when he started to pump. He then added another one and another one. I was a moaning mess. He pumped his fingers faster and harder and I was getting closer to my end. "I... I-I'm c-coming." He immediately pulled his fingers out and I whine a little at the loss of contact.

He pulled his pants and boxers down, leaving me shocked. He. Was. HUGE. 'How's it gonna fit?' I thought panicked. As if he was reading my mind, he replied. "Don't worry it'll fit" With those words he slammed into me. I squealed in pain. My eyes filled tears and I was holding onto his neck for dear life. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear till the pain went away. I moved a little and moaned. He took this as a yes and started to trust into me gently. "You're so tight. I-I can't." He grunted into my ear. He started to trust into my core harder and faster. I could feel him twich inside of me.

That's when I pushed him on his back and sitting on his lap again. "I w-wanna ride ya" I moaned into his ear. He smirked and let me do me do what I wanted. I was bouncing on his member fast, but clearly not fast enough for him. He took my hips in his hands and slammed me on his member hard. I was bouncing and holding onto his chest for support. He was slamming me against him and I was getting close by each trust.

"Where do you want in?" He asked with gritted teeth. I could feel him twich. "Inside!" I yelled at him quite loudly. I came all over his member and clenched around him, making him come deep inside.

He didn't pull out of me. I layed on his chest and he just pulled the blanket over us. We were fast asleep and probably gonna have a baby.

-EXTENDED ENDING-

Rachel was laying on her beck in the bed. Her eyes were wide open, mouth slightly open. Kind of terrified look on her face. "What did Zack did to (Y/N)?!" Her lower lip was shaking and her eyes were watery. She really thought something bad happened, but was too scared to go check out.

"(Y/N)? Zack?" They both looked at each other, their eyes widened. They hid under the blanket when only their cherry red faces were seen. Rachel walked into the living room. Her eyes were wide and she was redder then them. She turned around hiding her nosebleed.

FIN