Doves.

Misakis mum smiled and let the boy in.
Once she closed the door, Kaneki sighed and placed all the packages on the coffee table in the living room.
"Phew..." Kaneki sighed, smiling at Misaki.
Misaki smiled at him, but then stared at the packages.
"Is that...?"
"Yeah... flesh." Kaneki said.
Misakis mum walked in and said.
"Kaneki, what is all of that?"
"Its flesh... it should last for a few months, because if your a ghoul, and you eat a human, or flesh, you can survive for two months without eating anything. Trust me." Kaneki exclaimed.
"Okay... thank you, Kaneki."
"Your welcome, mrs nadati."
"Right, both of you, out I'm going to clean the house!" Misakis mum said, shooing then away.
They both giggled and walked outside.
"Soooo, what do you want to do?" Misaki asked, ruffling kanekis hair.
Kaneki giggled and said." I don't mind."
"Awwwww, Kaneki! I want you to choose!!!" Misaki said, doing puppy eyes.
"Ahhhhh! Misaki! Your too cute!" Kaneki blushed, hugging his girlfriend.
Misaki blushed and mumbled." No I'm not!"
"Yes you are!"
"Ken Kaneki!"
"Soooo cute!"
"Hmph!"
Kaneki smiled and leaned closer to Misaki, their lips just centimeters apart...
"K-Kaneki?..." Misaki breathed, her heart pounding and blushing madly.
Kaneki thought she was adorable when she was embarrassed.
He pressed his lips on hers, his lips moving in sync with Misakis. Misaki enjoyed the sweet kiss, still blushing.
It was longer than any kiss that they'd ever had.
Misaki wrapped her arms around kanekis neck, and kaneki cupped her face with both of his hands.
It was the best kiss that they had ever had. They both broke the kiss, smiling at each other. But then they heard a voice, they both looked shocked and embarrassed, Kaneki face palmed at the sight of his best friend, peering at them behind a wall.
"Hide?!" Misaki screamed, blushing red.
"I saw it all!" Hide grinned, walking over and patting Kaneki on the back.
"Well done bro! I've never seen you be that romantic before!" Hide laughed.
Kaneki blushed and stuttered.
"H-hide!"
"Hahahah!!! That was so cute!" Hide laughed, Kaneki and Misaki just stood watching hide laugh hysterically as their faces turned red.
I'm so sorry, I had to! It is the sort of thing that hide would do though!😂😂😂😂
Once hide had stopped laughing, he looked at Kaneki and Misaki, who where now staring at something on a rooftop, hides hazel eyes looked to where they where looking, and he saw a few ghouls wearing red robes and a dove symbol, hide knew them well... and not in a good way.
"W-who are they?..." Misaki whispered, clinging onto kanekis arm.
"Doves..." Kaneki whispered back.
The three doves jumped down from the rooftop and faced the three friends.
"Ken Kaneki." One of them said, looking at Kaneki.
"What? How do you know my name?" Kaneki asked, looking shocked.
"Misaki nadati." The second dove said, staring at Misaki.
"H-how... do you know my name?.." Misaki whispered, still clinging onto kanekis arm.
"Hideyoshi nagachika." The third dove said, eyeing hide.
"How?" Was all hide said, before the doves started to attack.
"Hide! Go with Misaki, now!" Kaneki shouted, turning into his ghoul form.
Hide nodded and grabbed Misakis wrist.
"No! I want to help!" Misaki shouted, as they both ran.
"No, Misaki. Those ghouls are insane, honestly... you could die in a fight with them." Hide exclaimed, turning a corner.
Misakis eyes filled with tears as she thought of Kaneki dying.
Hide turned around and said,
"But don't worry! Kaneki won't die, he is very talented when it comes to fighting."
"Where are we going, hide?" Misaki asked, staring at the boy who was dragging her by her wrist.
"Well, knowing the doves, they will come after us... so I'm taking you to my house." Hide exclaimed, running up his steps to his house and unlocking the door.
Misaki and hide ran in, breathing heavily.
"W-will Kaneki... be okay?" Misaki breathed, leaning against a wall.
"H-he'll be fine..." hide said, breathing heavily.
"I want to go and help him." Misaki said bravely.
"No, Misaki. I told you that you could die in a fight with them... it's true!" Hide exclaimed.
Hide suggested that they went into his living room, so they did.
"I'm really worried about Kaneki..." Misaki whispered, wiping away a few tears that rolled down her cheeks.
"It's fine Misaki! Remember, Kaneki is really talented when it comes to fighting!!" Hide said, getting up and hugging her.
Hide let go of her and smiled." Trust me."
Misaki smiled back and said." I do trust you, hide. Thank you."
Then, they heard a furious knock at the door, hide ran to get it with Misaki following behind.
When hide opened it, he was surprised to see Touka and Ayato standing there, looking out of breath.
"Where's Kaneki?!" Touka shouted.
"Touka-chan. Calm down!" Hide said, looking worried.
"Can you please tell us?" Ayato asked.
"Why? Is something wrong?" Misaki asked, walking next to hide.
"We need to help him with the doves... where is he?" Touka asked, looking desperate.
Hide said where he was, the siblings nodded.
"Can I help?" Misaki asked, wanting to help.
"No, sorry Misaki. You need to be trained to fight with these guys." Ayato exclaimed.
"Oh... okay..." Misaki sighed, tears filling her eyes.
"Hey, it's going to be okay." Touka smiled, hugging her best friend.
Misaki smiled and hugged her back.
"Thanks Touka-chan..." Misaki whispered, as her friend let go of her.
"Yeah!! Bye hide and Misaki!!" Ayato said, as him and Touka turned away from hides house." Thanks guys!" They both say.
"It's okay! Bye!!!!" Misaki and hide shout, as Touka and Ayato ran around the corner.
Hide shut the door and sighed, looking worried." Now Touka-chan and Ayato-San are fighting the doves with kaneki..." he whispered.
"I'm a ghoul! Shouldn't I help!?" Misaki shouted, annoyed and worried.
"Remember what Ayato said? You have to go to ghoul training." Hide exclaimed, looking at Misaki.
"Since when did they do training?" Misaki asked.
"Oh! Remember that time in town, they done it then... hmmmm... I think they've been doing ghoul training for about... two years." Hide exclaimed.
"I... just hope they are all okay..." Misaki whispered.
"They will be, trust me." Hide exclaimed.
Then, they heard a loud crashing from outside hides house.
"Hm? What's going on?" Hide said, walking over to his front door and opening it, Misaki followed...