Chapter 8- Experience

I decided to let his tongue into my mouth, and it gently caressed mine. It felt weird, since, y'know, I'd never done this before. Well, not willingly. After a few seconds, Axel abruptly broke the kiss.
"Did-did I do something wrong?" I asked, paranoid. 'Shit, what if he doesn't love me anymore, after what... What I did? I don't blame him, though. I wouldn't love me, either. Not with my stupidity,' I thought to myself.
"You didn't do anything wrong. Just wait here. I have to go get some things..."
Some... Things? I was a little scared. Was he going to hurt me? What was going to happen? Then my worst fear jumped into my head.
He wasn't going to get Xion, was he...?
"I'm back," he said.
Thank goodness.
"Now," he said in a much more seductive tone, "Get on the bed."
"W-What...?"
"You heard me. On the bed. Now."
I did as he said, and sat on the bed, but apparently that wasn't what he wanted.
He laughed. "Oh, Roxas, you are so innocent. Lie down on the bed."
"Is it time for sleep?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah, I forgot that Vexen never gave you 'the talk'. Not to worry. I'll give you the talk and the experience..."
"Uh..." I wasn't sure about this. It kinda scared me. "I-I'm scared. It will feel strange, won't it?"
"Don't worry," Axel whispered with a smile and his green eyes lit up with love. "I'll keep you safe. This will be fun."
"Fun..." I repeated.
He pushed me onto the bed so that I was flat on my back. He hungrily kissed me, and I kissed back, obviously. He started to remove my cloak and shirt, and despite my fear of what was going to happen soon, I didn't stop him. His leg rubbed against my crotch and I had that strange feeling again, where my pants got tight around 'that area'. I must've had some odd look on my face because Axel asked what was wrong.
"Ugh, stupid fucking fabric. I think I need to get a bigger size of pants." I said.
He just laughed. "Feeling a little tight there, my friend?" He teased.
"Uh..." I blushed.
"That, Roxas, is called being hard. Got it memorised?"
"Uh... How do you fix it?"
"By doing this," he said, and stripped me bare in a matter of seconds. He then started to stroke my stiff member, and I moaned. "S-sorry. I don't know why I made that noise."
"Did you like it?" He asked with raised eyebrows.
"Yes."
"Then that's why. When your body likes something, your mouth makes uncontrollable noises."
He continued, eventually using his tongue to violate me there.
I moaned again, and he smiled. "Hey, hold up a second!" I said.
"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"
"Since when is it fair that only one of us has our clothes off?" I said playfully. Axel blushed as red as his hair.
"Oh, you're not so innocent after all."
"I only play innocent. I'm really not. You haven't seen anything yet."
I slowly took his clothes off, teasing him. I laughed whenever he said to hurry up, because no way in hell was that going to happen.
"It's called crime and punishment."
"When did I commit any crimes?" He said in a cute sulking voice.
"Easy," I explained. "You stole me, so now I'm punishing you."
"I like the sound of that."

Unfortunately, we heard footsteps coming down the hall to interrupt us.
"Quick!" I whispered. "Get your clothes back on."
Someone knocked on our door. It was Zexion.
"Oh, hello Zexion," I said. It was unusual for him to really talk to me.
"No time for greetings, Roxas. This is an emergency."
"What?" Said Axel.
"Xion has gone completely crazy. You need to hide somewhere she can't find you. She's hell-bent on killing you. Saïx is controlling her for now, but he won't be able to for long. Just hide. Axel, you're one of our strongest, so you'll have to stay here in case it gets too much and we need to eliminate her."
"Are you sure? What about Saïx? Can't he fight her?"
"Axel, we need you. Here."
"But what if she gets to Roxas when we aren't looking?"
Zexion sighed. "I guess that's just a risk we have to take. Saïx says that losing a few more members couldn't hurt anyway."
"What does he-"
"He doesn't want Roxas alive, Axel. He would much rather him dead. He is of no use to Saïx, even with that Keyblade of his. Kingdom Hearts is just a cover up. We don't need hearts. Why do you think Xion has been so violent lately? It's because Saïx has ordered her to kill Roxas, no matter what it takes."
I ran to my old room, and locked the door. I still had the tiny knife in my pocket from before.
"Fine. If Saïx wants me dead, I'll do it. At least someone will be happy with me for once. "