Finale

So here's the final it's been a long time coming I got assassin's Creed Odyssey so that's why it hasn't come out sooner but anyway enjoy

Me and Dorian our surrounded by team RWBY with there weapons drawn.

Ruby: Y/n what are you doing with the white fang, you know there the enemy.

Weiss: I cant believe you would work with those criminals.

Blake:give is a good reason why would join them.

Yang: why?

Y/n: I joined because of Brad not none of you I was mad at you, yang but after a while I realized I was mad at Brad. he was my Best friend that betrayed me slept with my mom that's were I cannot forgive.

Team RWBY seems to understand, they still point there weapons at me, Ruby steps up and speaks.

Ruby:I get it but you still have to pay for what you did you have to come with us.

Y/n:no I have a job to do, Dorian get ready.

Dorian nods while getting his sword ready. I pull out my dagger and get ready to fight.

Ruby: so be it old friend.

Third person pov

Ruby uses her semblance and dashes at y/n with cresent rose, y/n dodges and jumps back a few feet. Before he can rest Weiss dashes at him with her rapier he barley has time to dodge but does so.

Dorian is seen fighting Blake and yang dodging both of them.

Back to y/n as he kicks Weiss into a wall only to be hit with cresent rose and thrown into a wall.

Dorian hits yang in the rib with the hilt of his sword. He turns around quick to be met with Blake's gambol and shroud. He hits her only for her to vanish, He gets slashed on the back by Blake and kicked away as he lands on the ground.

Y/n gets up to be greeted by Ruby and Weiss.

Y/n: that hurt like a bitch.

Ruby: so you give up yet y/n.

Y/n: no I would never give up.

Dorian gets up an runs to y/n side.

Dorian: what do we do boss.

Y/n: the bullhead should be here any minute.

While they were talking team RWBY regroups. While there's a moment of silence a engine could be heard as everyone looks up to see a bullhead landing.

Y/n: there's are ride girls, until next time bye.

Y/n and Dorian take of running to the bullhead while team RWBY is chasing them. Cinder comes out of the back and starts throwing fireballs at them. Y/n and Dorian barley make it on to the plane as it starts to take off.

Cinder: what happened down there it was a simple job.

Y/n: well a lot of things but let's not get into that right now.

Cinder: so you failed to do a simple job.

Y/n: shut up cinder not right now.

Y/n takes a seat while Dorian stands behind him.

Timeskip five days after the fight

It's been a few days after my fight with team RWBY and things haven't changed much. I'm still pissed of at Brad but not so much anymore I just feel like there's nothing to do.

I turn the corner to Raven's house and walk up to her door. I knock, after a minute she opens up.

Raven: y/n what a surprise I wasn't expecting you.

Y/n: hey Raven yeah I decided to stop by and say hello.

Raven: well that's nice of you.

Y/n: and I was wondering if I could come in and talk to you about yang.

She nods as she let's me in we walk over to her couch and sit down.

Raven: oh before we talk did you want something to drink, it's mainly alcohol but it should do.

I shake my head as she goes and gets the drinks. She comes back with a bottle of vodka.

Timeskip.

Let's just say that was the best night of my life I get up out of raves bed as I get my clothes on.

Before I leave pull the blanket of Raven and snap a picture of her naked body and walk out of the house.

I walk for a few minutes until I get to a bench I sit down and pull out my scroll and go down to Yang's number and in one push of a button I send the picture to yang.

Yang's pov

As I'm walking through the halls of beacon I get a message from y/n of all people I pull out my scroll to look at it and when I do my blood turns cold I start to get mad.

Yang: Y/N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to reader POV

I put my scroll up and smile.

Y/n: dang life is good.

( Well there you go the final hope you guys enjoyed it I never say this but I still can't believe this story has over 6k reads thanks guys until next time)