Chapter 1

Brad: Y/n you really shouldn't tell her.

Y/n: but I have to it's killing me not to tell her.

Currently me and my friend Brad are talking about my crush Yang Xiao Long and how I should ask her out or not.

Brad: like I said you shouldn't.

Y/n: but why not?

Brad: I don't know I just have a bad feeling you know.

Y/n: yeah but just trust me on this.

Brad: fine but don't come crying to me when she says no.

Y/n: ok she won't say no.

Me and brad have been friends forever he's got my back on everything.

Brad: fine I'm going to get something to eat later.

As brad left I started walking to my dorm and pulled my scroll out to unlock it and went in" of course no one's ever here like always." I said to myself as I went to my drawer, and change clothes its nothing fancy but a White t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of black boots.

After I got changed into my regular clothes I left my dorm to find yang and hopefully ask her out. As I turned I corner I saw her.

Y/n: hey yang.

Yang: oh hey Y/n.

She says as she turns around as I walk up to her.

Y/n: how's your day been?

Yang: mines been fine how's yours?

Y/n: good so I need to ask you something very important.

Yang: sure anything what is it?

Y/n: well I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?

I was sweating bullets as I tell her. She seems to be frozen for a few seconds as she finally says something.

Yang: look I'm sorry Y/n but I just don't want to date you. I see you as a brother nothing more.

My heart shatters as she says that and I'm trying best to keep it together.

Yang: but we can still be friends.

Y/n: y-yeah we can still be friends.

Yang: are you ok y/n?

Y/n: yeah I am well anyways I have to go see you later.

Yang: ok then bye y/n.

I don't say anything as i walk away once I turn the corner I dart of to my dorm as I get to my dorm and unlock it I run and jump in my bed and start to shed some tears. "I thought for sure she would have said yes." I think to myself.

Brad: y/n get up

I jump up as I hear brad' s voice I turn and look at him.

Y/n: what do you want.

Brad: I assume that she said no?

Y/n: what do you think.

Brad I take that as a yes.

Brad comes in and shuts the door behind behind him as he walks over to me, and sits down.

Brad: I figured this would happen so I got you your favorite ice cream.

Y/n: thank you can you give it to me

Brad: yeah

Brad says as he hands me the bucket of ice cream and a spoon. As soon as I get I tear the lid off and ear it.

Y/n: Neapolitan I love it thanks brad.

Brad: no problem what is this like the 7th time you got rejected.

Y/n: shut up why are you even counting how many times I've been rejected?

Brad: because I know how much money you owe me for bying you ice cream so for the total you owe me is nine dollars.

Y/n: fine.

Brad: well I have yo go bye.

Y/n: bye.

I say as he walks out the room. I get done eating my ice cream and I throw it in the trash I take off my clothes, and get into my sleep wear as I get into bed and go to sleep thinking about today's events.

Brad point of view

As I walk out the dorm I think to myself "he's going to kill me if he found out." As I get up to the roof I see yang eating for me.

Yang: hey brad.

Yang says to me as she hugs me.

Brad: hey babe.

Yang: so have you ditched that loser you call your best friend

Brad: not yet but I'm going to soon

Yang: you better soon.

Brad: I will soon I promise you.

Yang: good now do me.

Brad: rodger that.

( he rwby fan here let me know what you thought about it I know it's a little short the next when will be longer so until next time I'm out)