Dear,

I know I know but I swear I have good intentions and I hope you enjoy.

Dear ex, I know we were both in a dark place when we broke up but I wouldn't trade one memory for anything in the world

Dear ex, I know we were both in a dark place when we broke up but I wouldn't trade one memory for anything in the world. You helped made me into the person I am today and I love you for it. I don't think we could have ever gotten back together. We were completely different from each other. And we hurt each other. So I am happy to have you for a friend. And I hope you find the person you were meant to be with even if it wasn't me.

Dear self, We are loved. That really it we are loved by our family our friends, the people in this amazing website love us. So please let's get better together. Let's put down the knife the pills and let the doubt the fears and everything that holds us back and be free together. Cause your stuck with me and I'm stuck with you. And I wanna see what our futures like ok.

Dear Mom, I love you even if you sometimes make me feel worthless and that I can't do anything. I know you really want the best for me even if you don't know how to show it so let's stop the fighting ok. I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world

Dear dad, thank you, thank you for being my rock listing to my pointless rants and rambling. For making me feel like I could take the world by storm. For helping me see my dream for
supporting me when no one else would. I love you and I would trade you for anyone

Dear crush, I like you. There's really no explanation that I can say. You make me smile and laugh, and you make me think I'm not pretty enough. I don't think you even know that you do this or if you do and your playing around with me. I know there are a lot of girls that also have crush on you, but I hope you choose me.

Dear school, I don't hate you I just think your hard to handle. I know a lot of bad things. Happen in you but you don't mean for that to happen, I don't mind you is all I'm trying to say.

Dear siblings, thank you for putting up with me,I know I have mood swings and i can be very mean and you can be to so I'm not saying your innocent either, I love you and i wanna play more tag. You help with dark thoughts and insomnia and I love you more than anything and I wouldn't trade any of you all thought you make a hard bargain

Dear past me, life's hard get a helmet. No but seriously. It's gonna get hard. And we are gonna go through a time when we think we're so god damn worthless. It's gonna be scary, we're gonna wanna kill ourself and we don't think anyone could love anyone as broken as us. But we are so let's take the world by storm scars of no scars you hear me. And plus now we got a new light in our dark world you really gonna love him I swear.

Dear first love, why? Why did you have to go. I know you didn't want to, but you hurt everyone. I know you didn't see the truck coming I know this but it still hurts. You knew everyone loves you still right. And we all miss you. You know I still love you even thought it's been to 3 months right. Should I feel bad that I like someone else. You weren't even mine we were never together. But I still loved you. And I still miss you. Hey first love why did you go. Willing or not.

Dear future me, I still wanna me around dark times or not, I wanna have kids with a man or woman I love. I don't wanna be six foot under ground with my first love or not. I wanna leave a mark saying hey world I was here. Ok. So let's get a grip on our lives and let's take it all down with a smile on our face so we can say we made it together ok, ok.

Dear best friend, hey were did you go? Oh ya, you went to heaven a while ago.

Dear future child,
Dear future,
One day if it's three am and you find yourself in a world of despair. Please don't turn to strangers on the internet for solace as I did, please just climb into my bed and I will hold you until the demons sleep. If it's Thursday morning and you're to sad to move, I won't make you to. I will buy you ice cream and we will watch your favorite tv show and I will remind you of your importance. If you feel like you have no purpose, I will remind you that you were created entirely with love and every pain you fell. I feel as well. When you're sure you can't go on anymore, I will tell you that when I was a teenager I searched for peace at the bottom of a vodka bottle chased by a bottle of pain killers,but years later when you were placed in my arms in the delivery room, I realized you were the reason I was holding on for so long..., and you saved me.
So if you ever think about grabbing a vodka bottle, put it down. Because you have held on for so long. I still think that now even though you aren't mine

Dear person I hate, I don't hate you I really don't, I hate the way you act. The way you act makes me hate it. I wanna be friends I really do but we can't if you act the way you do.

Dear person I love, I can't choose one so I choose all of you. Re and Henry your here to

Dear ex best friend, ...... why did you go?

Dear people who hate me, your entitled to your own opinions in this world. But other people love me.

Dear boy/ girlfriend, were you at. I really wanna love you.

Dear Wattpad, thank you for letting my interest come to life were I can meet so many amazing people, and write my own and read so many story's so thank you so so so so so much.

And finally

Dear followers, you could have followed anybody in the world but you decided you were gonna stick around with me and read my stuff and comment on my stuff and care about me and I thank you guys so much for that I don't think I've ever been more surprised sure there's still some hateful people in this community. Some that accuse you of something's but there's always more good than bad. So thank you. And thank you for supporting everything I do that's all I could ask.

I'm gonna stop here before I get more emotional. And you guys can do this if you want. Have a nice day and I'll see you in a while