Chapter 5: Transmission Intervention Part 2

"Jazz, did you hear that?" Prowl said. "Yeah. Any idea on what it might be?" Jazz asked. "I don't know. It came over from Katelin's direction. We'd better go check on her." "Got it. Meet ya over there. Jazz out." "Alright, Prowl out." 'I pray to the Allspark that she's ok.'

As soon as Jazz and Prowl met up at the point of the strange anomaly, they stood aghast. "No. No this can't possibly be..." Prowl said, cutting off his own words. "Prowl? Hey buddy, you ok?" Jazz asked, a concerned look appearing on his face. It took a few moments for Prowl to snap back to the present. "We have to find Katelin fast. She could be in danger." The way Prowl talked with urgency and tension caused Jazz to feel uneasy. "What do you mean Prowl? It's not like this ship is-" It was then that a purple, green, and black car burst through the hull of the ship once more, this time aiming for Prowl who barely got out of the way in time. "Woah!" Jazz stood in a paralyzed state, but only for a brief time before he knew the intensity of the situation. "Prowl! You alright?" "Yes, I'm fine." he said, trying to reassure his friend. They turn back to Lockdown who tried to flatten them moments before. "Well, this is a surprise! I didn't think I would get to see three Autobots in one day. Lucky me." Jazz tilted his head in confusion. "What do ya mean three?" All Lockdown did was snicker before transforming and showing off his "prize".

"Katelin!" Prowl screamed in horror as Lockdown held up a cold, non moving body. "What did you do to her Lockdown?!" he screamed, rage blistering each word as it flowed from his tongue. "Nothing really. In fact she started it. There I was, coming back to the wreckage that is my ship, trying to recover anything that survived, when I noticed that there was an insect on my ship. So I thought that such a pest should be killed. Wouldn't you agree?" Lockdown grinned as he saw the look on Prowl's face, while Prowl looked like he could murder him in an instant. "I'd love to stay and reminiscent, but His Royal Pain in the Ass is waiting for anything useful that I bring back, so..." Before they knew it, Lockdown had transformed once more before gunning it into the forest before Jazz and Prowl had time to react. "Prowl, we have to get Katelin back from him!" Prowl couldn't even respond. The event that he just witnessed was causing his anger to overwhelm him. But he wasn't just feeling anger, he was felling sad and alone."Come on Jazz. We've got to tell the other, and fast." All the while speeding back to base, Prowl is semi lost in thought. 'Please let Katelin be safe from the harm of the Decepticons...'

By the time Prowl and Jazz got back, all the other Autobots were waiting there to here from them. "Finally!! Took ya long enough!" Bumblebee said, sounding annoyed. Optimus came forward, a bit of concern laced in his voice. "What's wrong and where's Katelin?" When Optimus spoke those words, everyone stood there, frozen like an ice sculpture, incapable of talking. They needn't speak any words to know what happens. "What happened to her? What happened to Katelin?" Optimus raised his voice in confusion and in terror. Prowl and Jazz looked at each other and then looked back. Jazz finally spoke up. "Lockdown grabbed her. He sped off back to Megatron before we could do anything to stop him. I'm sorry."

The entire room stood silent, no one uttered a word. It was then that Bumblebee decided to ease the silence. "Look, standing around won't bring her back. So I suggest that we get out there and look for her!" No one dared say a thing, until Ratchet stepped forward. "For once I agree with the little bot. We need to go to the area where she was kidnapped and start looking for her there." Everyone looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity before Optimus spoke up once again. "Alright, we'll go to the forest and look for any signs of the Decepticons and Katelin. Autobots, roll out!"