Happy?!

I walk my way, back to my house, after I left from work.

I take the small steps in front of the main door, I reach out for my keys and unlock it.

I gently place my bag on the couch, and make my way through the hall way to get to stairs.

Step by step, and I find my self walking towards me and my boyfriend's room.

I left early in the morning and I thought that would be at work but I'm confused as I hear noise coming from the room.

I don't like to be nosy, but this is my house and he's my boyfriend, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Stepping closer to door carefully, and trying to make a sentence of the ruckus.

"bring me down" I couldn't hear the rest, so I try to listen more.

"Love is too.." "High?" I don't know if I heard it correctly but it seemed like if he said the word 'high'.

As I figure out what's the meaning of the things I heard, a loud sharp noise hits the wall.

My thoughts are racing through my mind, and I can't make any sense of what's happening.

But, those words, that noise...could it be?

Could he be laying on top of a naked girl demanding her to bring him down, because he's too high?

My curiosity gets the best of me, as I push the door open.

"Harry! I can't believe you.."

I stop for a moment, acknowledging what's in front of me.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)" Harry stutters embarrassed.

Harry's in his boxers and a large grey hoodie, in his hands, he's holding a vacuuming machine and Pharell Williams' "Happy" is plastering from his iPod, placed on the counter, beside our bed.

"Screw you Styles".