Karaoke Night

I stared at the small stage in front of me. My legs, one over the other, as I sat in my chair, my elbows placed on the small coffee table. Waiting for my boyfriend to come from the restroom.

It's our fourth anniversary, and Harry and I decided to spend it at the new urban cafe downtown.

My thoughts are broken as I see Harry coming my way, he reaches our shared small coffee table and pulls his chair back then sits on it, but leaning in my direction a little bit.

"So what did I miss?" Harry breaks the silence.

"Nothing much really, just that the owner had announced that they're making a karaoke challenge, which the winner will receive a free muffin at the end" I inform him.

"What a great way to end the night" Harry beams.

"More like kill the night" I roll my eyes, as I place my jaw at the palm of my hand.

"Oh come'n! It'll be fun" he pleads with his puppy dog eyes.

"It's because of the muffin isn't?" I question him and he just chuckles as a reaction.

Because of this silence, I know that he'll make me go up there no matter what I say or do.

"Fine!" I give in.

He drags me to the stage with him leaving me huffing on the way.

...

We reach the stage floor, when Harry snatches two microphones and hands one over to me.

"Hi! I'm Harry and this is my girlfriend (Y/N)" he says through the mic and smiles.

This place has a decent number of people sitting right in front of us, scattered through the chairs and tables.

Most of them cheers after Harry introduced us both.

I shift uncomfortably behind Harry, and he notices, smiling at me then changing his sight to the crowd.

"We're going to sing the song "Sing" by Ed Sheeran" he says and then he turns to look at me.

"Yeah, I heard you in the shower" he winks, and gives me that contagious smile of his, with his dimple showing. Best view!

"Ooh busted" I remark and laugh it off.

...

"Sing!" Harry shouts during our so what called a performance.

While people are clapping and singing, me and Harry are dancing Ridiculously next to each other, laughing, clapping and singing the words to the song..

If you love me, come and get involved, feel it rushing through you from your head to toe.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh