CHAPTER 15: LIFE LONG PROMISES.

Start from the beginning

"You know what I mean. Do you really think you deserve any of that?" I searched her face, she wouldnt meet my eyes.

"Don't I?" Tears formed not only in her eyes, but in my own.

"No one, ever, deserves what you went through. You're probably the strongest person I know. I look up to you for that. You spent your high school years, helping your sister instead of going out everynight, you stayed in state for college so she had a place to come to when she needed to escape, when you could've left and didn't even look back. No, you didnt, and don't deserve any of that crap, but it did make you a stronger and better person. That's what you have to remember. And you known you're going to be an amazing mother. You're going to have so many people there to help you through this, and you know we all think of you as family. All the boys, and Simon consider themselves uncles, El, dani, and summer consider themselves aunts, and so does gemma, and do you know how excited my mom is to spoil that kid to pieces and be called grandma? You have nothing to worry about, baby."

"I love you." Blair's face came out as a whisper as tears ran down her cheeks. She finally met my gaze, I cupped her face in my hands and brought her lips towards mine. When the concted, butterflies erupted in my stomach. I don't think I'd ever get over how happy she makes me.

"I'll love you forever." I told her softly.

~~~~

"WAKE UPPP YOU TOO, ITS CHRISTMAS!!!" Gemma always got way to excited over Christmas. Imagine a 20 year old jumping on you, and yelling over how excited she is over presants at 8 a.m.

"Good morning gemma!" Blair said laughing. I loved her laugh. After we finished our notes last night, Blair fell asleep on my lap, so I carried her up to our room.

"PRESANT TIMMMMME! BE DOWN STAIRS IN TEN MINUTES!" She said jumping off the bed and running down the stairs. I got out of bed, grabbing a pair of sweats and t-shirt. Blair stretched and climbed out as well. She had on yoga pants, and a tanktop. She walked up to the the bathroom and pulled a comb through her long waves before grabbing one of my over sized sweatshirts and pulling it on.

"don't you just look adorable this morning." I said kissing the top of her head and walking out into the hallway, and downstairs to the living room.

BLAIR'S P.O.V.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed the three indivdualy wrapped presants and made my way down stairs to see presants under the tree, and four mugs of coco on the table.

"Morning sweetheart." Anne said sitting in the rocking chair.

"Morning." I said smiling and sitting down next to harry on the couch.

"Ready?!" Gemma said grabbing a three presants under the tree.

"Go." Anne said smiling.

Gemma handed each if us a presant, I handed out mine next, followed by Anne, and then Harry.

"Open mine first!" Gemma said excited.

All three of us tore into our presants. Harry got the movie 21 jump street, Anne got a picture frame with one side a picture of her and gem a, and the other side a note from her to her mother, in my presant I found perfume, and the movie magic mike. I started laughing, and thanked gemma.

"No problem, but i hope you dnt mind if i watch it with you!" She said winking.

Anne dried her eyes with a tissue, she had started crying from Gemma's gift, then told us to open hers.

Harry got new golf clubs, gemma got a locket, and I got an envolope. On the front it said to read later, so i placed it onto of my movie from Gemma, and told the others to open mine next.

"Thank you!" Gemma said smiling down at the pair of earnings I had gotten her.

"I love it, I'll use it very quickly!" Anne said referring to the gift card to her favorite nail salon down town.

"I'll wear it everyday, thank you" harry whispered in my ear kissing my cheek, and slipping on the embroidered braclet I made him. On the outside "harry" was embroided on it.

"My turn!" Harry yelled, placing his hand on my knee.

Gemma received Beats by Dre head phones, Anne got an all white gold braclet with Gemma & Harry engraved in it with their birth stones. Anne began crying again, so harry went to comfort her while gemma tried to figure out her new head phones. I opened the smalled box harry had handed me to find an even smaller box, and a note inside.

"Thank you for giving me another chance when i didn't deserve one. I wouldn't be who I am without you and I need you in my life, now and forever. I promise you that I'll stay, as long as you do. -harry."

I opened the small white box to find a small promise ring inside. It had three very small dimands across the top, and on the inside "stay" was ingraved. Somehow, that word had started all of our begingings. Tears stung my eyes as i looked up to harry down on one knee in front of me.

"I know were young, and we both have a lot going on right now, but i want you by my side forever. Promise me you'll stay?" Harry's voice was trembling, I could tell he was about to cry.

"Of course I will." I said wrapping my arms around Harry's neck and meeting his lips with my own. This kiss was short but passionet. I loved every second of it, and I loved harry. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.