You're Lucky She's Fine!

Last Time: "Wait a minute... Are you dating her?"

Chapter Fifteen

James

Prince's stare drills into me as he waits for me to answer. I can feel a cold sweat break out all over under the intensity of his glare.

"Yes, she is," Monique answers for me with major attitude.

Oh, that's very bad. I put my head down and cover my face with my hand. "This is not how I wanted to be outed, Monique, thanks."

Not that I'm hiding the fact that we're dating or anything, but like I said, it's temporary. It all started on my first photoshoot out here. Monique and I were put together in the shoot and were staying in the same hotel. She's from Marseille and came here to Paris to go to school. After a few months, she was scouted and left high school. She has been modeling ever since.

After the shoot, she invited me out for a drink. One turned into five or six, and the next thing I knew, her tongue was down my throat. Her small hands on my body felt way too good to stop. We ended up at her place, and she popped my cherry that night. With a strap-on, of course; she's all woman.

"You seriously don't have anything to say?" Prince asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.

My head shoots up. "What is there to say? I'm seeing Monique and have been for a couple of months."

"Alors, restez loin de ma petite fille," (So stay away from my girl, little man), Monique says, going back to French bitch mode.

Our waiter brings our drinks, which I need after this shit. The last thing I want is Monique and Prince getting into it. I really don't know what it is about me that attracts possessive partners, but at least she's faithful. Which is more than I'd get from him.

"Well, excuse me. All this time I thought you were this good girl that was scared of getting fucked. Really, you have just been jonesing for the pussycat," he says rudely.

Jerome can't do anything but sit and watch this train wreck head-on. The look on his face in any other moment would make me laugh... But not now.

Monique grins smugly at him. "Trust me, she's not afraid to get fucked," she says clearly in English.

Okay, I can't take this! I get up and leave all three of them at the table. I swear when I woke up this morning, things were going my way. Then he had to show up and ruin everything.

Going outside, I hide behind a dumpster and light a cigarette. It's a filthy habit I've picked up here since most everyone smokes. After the spectacle both Monique and Prince made a few minutes ago, I need a cancer stick to calm down.

Okay... So it is kind of sexy that he's jealous... I knew deep down that if he found out I was seeing someone, of any gender, that he'd react like this. And I like it. It's hot. What the hell is wrong with me? Have I really crossed the line from good girl to bad bitch that quickly? Monique is fun, yes, but I'm getting bored with her minute by minute.

This was never supposed to be a real thing that the people I care about know. Just a fun little romp to explore my sexuality. Then that little French vixen had to ruin everything by telling them we're dating.

A few minutes go by when I hear the click-clack of his heels on the concrete. How he knew where I went is a mystery. I take another drag off of my cigarette and wait for him to find me. When he does make his appearance, the look on his face goes from worry to fury. He rushes over to me and snatches the cigarette from between my fingers and stamps it out.

"What the hell are you thinking? These things cause cancer, James!" he yells at me.

I glare at him viciously. "What's your problem? They're my lungs."