Her mom started crying even harder while following the nurse to go see her.

As we walked into her room I felt this eerie feeling come over me and instantly started getting sick. Just seeing someone who I'd consider a sister just laying there practically lifeless was enough to make me breakdown. I couldn't control my feelings anymore and started breaking down crying. All of us was crying except for her father because he was trying to calm us all down and stay strong all at once. Her mom went over to her and grabbed her hand and started talking to her.

"Baby girl please don't go,I need you to come back. You're my only girl and I love you so much. Baby why didn't you tell me you were wanting to harm yourself. I would've understood. You are my everything,there's not a day that goes by where I don't talk to you. It makes my whole day when I can talk to my babygirl."

Tears starting running down my face once again as I sat there listening to her mom talk to her.

Her mom started breaking down crying once again.

"Nahdiyah baby just promise me you won't leave me. I promise what ever you're dealing with we'll work it out." Nahdiyah squeezed her moms hand causing her to gasp.

"Nahdiyah baby can you hear me?"

Nahdiyah slightly opened her eyes and weakly smiled then closed her eyes.

We all finally calmed down and just sat in the silence while listening to Nahdiyah's heart monitor until all of a sudden we heard a flatline. We all looked at eachother and started panicking. Four nurses came running in rushing us out. This is officially the worst day of my life.

King's Pov

After I left tha trap I went back to my crib and was just chillin. Yes I live alone cuz my folks wanted to control a nigga and shit and clearly I wasn't having that so I moved out and got my own place. I sat on my couch and started scrolling through Instagram. I was laughing at a old post my nigga Karlos had made so I went to the comments and seen this baddie so I clicked on her name and seen it was the girl who sit next to me.

 I was laughing at a old post my nigga Karlos had made so I went to the comments and seen this baddie so I clicked on her name and seen it was the girl who sit next to me

ThatGirlLexx🤤~ She belongs to no one🧞‍♀️✨

BaddGirlDae~ why my bestfriend so fine tho🤤

DaddyLiyahh~ now we all know you belong to me🙄

ThatGirlLexx🤤~ liyah stop being gay^😂

DiamondDoll~ gorgeous 😍❤️🧡

NaughtyNahdie~ take ya foot off these hoes necks sis sheesh😍😍😍😍

Karłos🎒🦍~ you not grown kidd👎🏽

ThatGirlLexx🤤~ boy gone😒

I started scrolling through more of her pictures realizing how badd she really was and decided to follow her. After that I started looking through my messages and clicked on a number that wasn't saved. It was that number I was texting when I thought it was one of my homies but turned out he had changed his number so that's how I ended up texting some stranger. I was bored so I decided to mess with that person again.

Me~ heyyy big head🙃

Unsaved #~ who dis?

Me~ stop playin 😒

Unsaved #~ man cmon now who is this fr🙄

Me~ don't act like you don't know who tf dis is😑 dis SHARONDA!Im yo baby momma nigga😒I need det child support check boo!!!

Unsaved #~ THAT BABY NOT MINE HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YO STUPIDD AHH

I bust out laughing cus I didn't expect for them to play along.

Me~ here we go again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Marcus You is the father of this baby and I will be taking you to court witcho no good ass!!!!

Unsaved #~ I DON'T GIVE A GOT DAMN while you taking me places you need to take yo ass to tha got damn doctor with that stank ass pussy between yo legs🤮DISGUSTING 😷

Me~ Marcus I know you not talkin with that lil pathetic ass thing you got between yo legs🤣 boy try again💁🏽‍♀️

Unsaved #~ still hit tho😎

Me~ yooo Who are you frfr you funny and coo ppl dawg 🚫🧢

Unsaved #~ Lmaoo you gotta show me who you are first

Me~ like send a picture 🤔

Unsaved #~ yea

Me~

Unsaved #~

Unsaved #~ ..................................

Me~ Damnn you been typin for a grip now

Unsaved#~ lmao my fault but I seen you around.

This is me😛😛😛

I nearly choked when I realized it was the girl who sit right next to me in class.

Me~ayee you tha girl who sit right next to me in class huh

Unsaved #~ yeaa 😂😂😂I would've never thought it would be you who I was texting this whole time

Me~ you 😍🤤

Unsaved #~ thanks 😭💞 you cute or whatever🙄

Me~ quit tryna front💀

Unsaved #~ I'm not 😂 but what you want ya number saved as and don't say no damn "daddy"

Me~ yooo u gotta chill💀 but save it as King👑🎒

Unsaved #~ ok and save mine as Lexx🏄🏽‍♂️🌊

Me~ why you used tha boy emoji tho😂

Unsaved#~ man bc tha girl one don't really match tha wave ya feel me ghee🧐

Me~ I guess gg🤦🏽‍♂️ but ima catch u later Lexx

Lexx🏄🏽‍♂️🌊~ igh ghee👋🏽

I put my phone down and went to sleep. Life is really a trip sometimes.