Winx Club: Taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky's POV.

As Bloom and Daphne were walking forward all I was looking at was Bloom and all Thoren was looking at was Daphne. When Bloom and Daphne stopped walking the crowd was like, oh there's princess Daphne and Bloom or they said look there's Daphne and Bloom. About 30 mins. later everyone went to the ballroom, as the wWnx (Not counting Bloom) and the Specialist and I were walking Thoren and I saw Daphen and Bloom next to the steps talking to their parent. Clearly Brandon saw them too bescause he said," Hey Sky, Thoren, there's Daphen and Bloom, you should ask them to dance with you." I think all the Winx and pecialist heard him cause they all murmured in agreement. "Okay, okay, we'll ask them to dance." Thoren said, and off we went to ask our girls to dance.

Daphne's POV.

As Bloom and I were talking to our parent Thoren came up to me and said," Care to dance?" "Of course." then Sky did the same thing to Bloom and off we both went to dance with the two guy we love the most. As we dance I had a feeling that something was going to go wrong at any moment so I braced my self and just dance.
Turns out that we were going to have dinner in the palace which we never do but I guess we are today.
(Timeskip)
I was taking to the Winx, Specialist, Nex and Thoren too, when suddenly the glass dome was broken and some one flew in. He look familiar but very different at the same time. They were........................................................ VALTOR! TRITANUS! AND THE ANCESTORS OF THE TRIX! They made one super evil team that could destroy the world.
One by one, lights turned off and suddenly each one of the Winx started to disappear until all of them were gone.

Valtor was the only one left there and he said to us,"If you ever want to see you girlfriends, sister, friend, daughter or princesses ever again go to the place you you last fought with me and there will be one less of three fights. If you beat us in every fight you will get to see them again or else they will disappear forever!!" And with that he was gone. All I knew was I have to go rescue Bloom and the Winx.
Heyyyy!! Sorry I haven't posted in a super long time! I want to thank you guys for all the comments, votes and other things I'll post soon go follow my anime watty account named @itsthatnalulover I'll see you soon bye!!!!