Winx Club: You're Invited to the Second Ceremony

Hi my name is Hannah and this is my first story. Im new to wattpad and if you like my story please follow me and vote thx!!!!!! :)

*Chapter 1

*Bloom's POV.

As Daphne,The Winx,Specialist, and I were in my room at Domino some knock on my door and said,"Bloom,dear may we come in?" it was my birth parents. Then I said,"Sure." I said sitting up from my bed. As they came in Daphne ask,"What do you need?" "We're have the second Domino brought back to life ceremony." my parents said. Everyone at least said, cool or awesome. Then Stella asked,"When is the ceremony, your highnesses?" "It is tomorrow." my mom asked. Once again they all said, cool or awesome.

*Stella's POV.

After Daphne and Bloom's parents left Bloom's room I asked bloom if I could borrow her desk so is could get started on the desk designs. A little later we went back to Alfa and the guy went back to Red Fountain. Then i started to make the dresses for the girls, the girls asked on the day of the ceremony where was Daphne and Bloom and I said,"Daphne and Bloom left earlier because they had to help their mom and dad with last minue decorating." "Ooohhhhh" all the girls said. After they all ask their questions we went up to my studio and they all put on their dress and I did their hair they were goo to go. (The dress that they all are wearing is from season 6 episode 6 aka The Vortex of Flames.) 

Sky's POV.

After the guys and I got dress we went to pick up the girls and man did they look beautiful. After we picked up the girls we went to Domino. When we got to the Domino royal palace it looked amazing, but I could help but think," I wonder how amazing Bloom looked." About 20 mins. later it was time to start the ceremony. Then Bloom's dad said," Thank you all for coming but, without further ado let me introdeuce our two daughters Princesses Daphne and Bloom of Domino. When Bloom came out I thounght she was the most beautiful girl alive. ( When Daphen and Bloom came out, they came out the same way they came out before in season 6 episode 6 aka The Vortex of Flames.)

Thx for read my first story please follow and vote for me thx byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :D :*