Are we in a drama?

Start from the beginning

You smiled at his head, as he walked ahead of you, dragging you down the stairs. When you reached the ground floor, neither of you let go of each other, both enjoying each others touch.

You two walked in a comfortable silence, a light pink dusted both of your cheeks. You two didn't look at each other, only stealing side glances when the other wasn't.

"So where are you meeting Aiana?"

Mark said in a quiet tone, looking ahead of him. You looked at his side profile, admiring how handsome he looked.

Noticing the lack of response Mark side glanced at you, catching your gaze, causing your blush to deepen a bit.

"Um, at the front of the school."

He nodded smiling to himself, before opening the door to the school, letting you exit first, before closing it after himself.

With him opening the door, he had let go of your hand. Both of you wanting to go back to holding hands, but neither wishing to make the right move.

"(Y/n)?"

Mark said softly, you turned around to face him, he was looking down at the floor, and playing with his fingers,

"I gotta tell you something,"

He said slowly, your heart began to quicken its pace. Mark feared he was gonna have a heart attack by how fast his was going.

He exhaled before looking up at you,

"I.."

"(Y/N)!!"

Aiana ran to you, encasing you in a big hug, noticing you weren't hugging back, she retracted and saw the scene before her.

"Did, I um, interrupt something?"

She asked warily, Mark was flushed before shaking his head,

"No, I was just gonna say, um, that I hope you did great on the exam (y/n), see you around, bye guys."

And with that he ran off towards his friends. Aiana looked at you, sorrow in her eyes.

You looked at her and noticed her sadness, you put a big smile on, before saying,

"Ice cream?"

She rolled her eyes at you, before giggling and taking your arm before walking to the ice cream shop.

________________

Mark and his friends were currently at a diner, eating whatever they had ordered and messing around.

He remained quiet tho, he kept thinking back to when it you just you and him,

What was he going to say? Why was he going to say that?

His friends had noticed his quietness and tried to get his attention by calling his name.

But Mark was just staring at his phone. His friend Taeyoung sighed loudly before pulling his phone out and began typing.

TY Track🎶 is typing...

TY Track🎶 sent a chat to ✨NCT✨!

TY Track🎶:
What's wrong with you Mark, you're hella quiet and ignoring us all.

You (Mark):
Whatcha mean? I'm fine.

TNT💥: - Ten
He is telling the truth Mark.

Dolphin Boi🐬: - Chenle
Hyung, we're worried,

You:
I am alright, just tired after the test

Daddy😏: - Johnny
Would it have anything to do with that girl you saved at the stair case?

Doyoung😇:
That's (y/n), she's Mark childhood friend.

Snoopy🐶: - Jungwoo
Childhood friend?

Peachy Boi🍑: - Jaehyun
Or is it more?
Like a drama?

Mark sighed, exiting the chat and deciding to look at stories aimlessly, till he came across one.

Mark smiled to himself before screenshotting it.

_______________

LoverBoy🍁 took a screenshot