Chapter 16

Aaron's POV:

We had just finished unpacking all of our stuff into our new home. "It looks amazing." Roni said. "Not as amazing as you are." I said blushing while wiping the sweat off my forehead. "Thanks babe. I'm gonna go take a shower." She said kissing my check "You need one too." we both laughed. "I'll clean up while you take one." I replied laughing. While she was in the shower I was sweeping the floor. I got a notification from instagram. IT WAS MY EX SARAH.

THE MESSAGE:

S: Hey Babe. I miss you

A: I'M NOT YOUR BABE. YOU CHEATED ON ME. WE'RE DONE REMEMBER. ALSO I DON'T MISS YOU.

S: OH SO YOUR GOING OUT WITH THAT SLUT VERONICA.

A: SHE IS NOT A SLUT YOU ARE. RONI IS PERFECT AND WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED.

S: YOU'LL REGRET IT

END OF MESSAGE CONVO:

"What's wrong babe." Roni said hugging me. "My ex messaged me." I said putting her on the kitchen counter. "What did she say?" she asked as we kissed. "Here take a look I'm gonna get in the shower." I handed her my phone and showered.

Roni's POV:

"OH SO YOUR GOING OUT WITH THAT SLUT VERONICA." I started tearing up. People think I'm a slut. Aaron just got out of the shower and was getting dressed. I walked behind him and hugged him. "Roni she doesn't know anything your perfect. Now we gotta get ready we gotta go to you parent's house. I love you." he said as we kissed. "I love you too. Remember I'm staying at Nessa's tonight." I said as we started getting ready. "I know. I'm gonna miss you. But we're getting married tomorrow." he said while packing some of my things that he knew I was gonna need.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER AT THE MERRELL HOUSEHOLD:

Aaron's POV:

"Babe go in I'll get your stuff." I said opening the trunk and grabbing her things. "We'll walk in together." She replied waiting for me. I grabbed her things then gave her a kiss. We walked in the door and heard cheering. The house smelled like wine. "I'll put your things in your room ok." I said taking her things upstairs and quickly setting them down. Then I heard "Hey Roni. Babe you look great." It was one of her ex's. I rushed downstairs and saw a guy holding her waist leaning in. "Tyler your drunk. I'm getting married tomorrow. And we're done." She said leaning away. He leaned in more. "Hey she said that your done back off." I said gently moving Roni out of the way. "Back off man she's mine." He said going around me trying to get to Roni who was behind me. I pushed him back "Stop it your drunk." I said as Roni was hugging me from behind me crying. He went to slug me in the nose. I caught it. Issac called an uber to take him home. "Tyler your going home." I said as I put him in the uber. During the party Roni and I held hands and we all ate dinner.

AFTER THE PARTY WAS OVER:

"I'm sorry but it's almost midnight and I can't see you it's bad luck." I said while we were kissing on the front porch with Kian in the car. "I know but it's the first night away from each other." she said starting to cry. I whipped her tears and kissed her again "I know but we'll be mr and mrs. Burris tomorrow. I love you goodnight." I kissed her again. "I love you too. Goodnight." she said and went into Nessa's car and we went our seperate ways for the night.