Chapter 2

Hello My Pretties!!!

Sorry that I haven't updated this story in..... well, FOREVER!!!

I hope you like this next chapter... I do hope to start making these chapters longer than they have been so far....

Anyway, Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This. Is. TORTURE!!!!

The minutes seem to pass by excruciatingly slowly, with the entire senior years sniggers and giggle the only sound...... well, I mean besides the clicks of phone cameras, which were insistently going off.

"I, am so soooorrrrrryyyyy" I reluctantly muttered to Lance, who continued to glare at his lap, His hand still blocking his face for the camera. Ugh, how rude! He didn't even acknowledge my apology (No matter how brief it was, it still counts!).

"Hey! Are you Ignoring Me!!!" Immediately Lance shushed me. This boy apparently has no manners! "I'm just trying to lessen the gossiping and laughing! Why you're not doing the same is beyond me!"

Looking around us, I did seem to notice an increase in sniggers when we began to talk to each other. ".....And YOU'RE supposedly the smart one here!"

"Look at them!!! Holding hands and having a heart-to-heart already!" The sudden call reminded us of the situation at hand.....literally..."Next they'll be sucking each other's co-"

"Mr. Gallagher, Do you have something you would like to share with the entire year?" Mr. Peterson cut Colin off, as I felt my face warm up in response to his comment. The principal raised one of his manicured eyebrows, in a challenging way rather than a questioning way.

"No sir" Colin answered, acting as innocent as a new born. Huh, innocent my a$$...

Unforunately, it was then that Colin noticed my tomato red face, as he laughed obnoxiously, as he crowed, "At least we know which will be choking on a mouthful of dic-"

"Mr, Gallagher! Will I have to set up another chair beside these two for you?" In fairness to Mr. Peterson, he never seemed to lose his cool, especially in front of the students. Me, on the other hand, I was spluttering at his comment. Or, I was, until I felt the fingers on my right hand start to go numb from Lance trying to clench his fist.

I yelp, jumping slightly in the seat, then hissed venomously at Lance,"Would you quit squeezing my hand, I'd greatly appreciate if I could still use it after this!"

Lance, naturally, ignored me and continued to grind his teeth as he reluctantly loosened his death grip, letting the blood flow back into my fingers.

"We've got to be what, 20 minutes into this?" I asked Lance quietly, hoping against all hope that we had made it at least half way through this gruesome punishment already.

"Nope! It has been exactly 7 minutes and 33- no, 34 seconds into your punishment." The gleeful reply that sounded in our ears shocked both of us. So insistent on ignoring the crowd that we never noticed Mr. Peterson get up close and personal behind us.

"Never fear though" He continued" Only 50 minutes roughly left!"

God, this punishment would never end! Although, I will say that this is the first time that I had been this close to Lance and not received an insult immediately. It was....nice. But what was I THINKING! This was Lance Sanders, the I detested since I started freshmen year, the guy I constantly fought with.... these kinds of thoughts were not, NEVER, warrented, especially to a person like Lance.

I HATED THIS!!! I just wanted this to be over! I should have just taken the suspension, I could have dealt with my mom, but THIS!!!

God..... I wish that this would be over.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door slammed shut behind me with a loud "Bang", alerting everyone in the house of my presence.

"Honey, Drew, is that you?" My mom called out from the direction of the kitchen." I made you some cookies!!"

Ignoring my mothers call, I continued towards the stairs calling out "I'm not in the mood."

My mother's head peered around the corner, and after glancing at the expression painted across my face, she dramatically glided up to me cooing out;

"Did my baby have a bad day!" She then proceeded to smoosh my cheeks together. Quickly, I stepped out of her reach, all the while swatting at her hands.

Again, I growled out (Which must have looked ridiculous due to my amazing height of 5'9)

"I said, I am Not in the Mood!!"

Immediately after, I stormed past my shocked mother, and headed up the stairs to my room. Kicking the door shut with my foot, I dropped my bag with a heavy thud on the floor and collapsed onto my bed, scrubbing furiously at my face before running my hands through my short brown hair.

Oh God, there is no way that I will be able to show my face at school tomorrow. All of their laughter and taunting still rings as clear as day in my ears, mocking, teasing....

Slowly, without changing into pajamas, I drifted into an uneasy slumber...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry, I am trying to make these chapters longer than they are, but so far, it's a fruitless battle, I will promise to try my hardest to make the upcoming chapters longer..... and try to improve the quality as well...;)

...Anyway, that is all for now, my pretties!!!