Inventive Punishment (BoyXBoy)

Okay...who the hell gets into trouble in the first week of school, and in their senior year, I mean, seriously!
Honestly, I couldn't help it. I know I shouldn't have thrown the first punch, but he deserved it!
HE....The Devil incarnate, The bad smell that always lingers in the air and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. HIS name is Lance. Ugh, I hate him so much!

I knew mom would kill me if I got suspended in the first week of the most important year in high school, so when Mr. Peterson, our principal, offered a second option, I jumped on it immediately, not even waiting for the details......I regret my decision completely and utterly.
The suspension and lecture from mom was the better option, He'll, anything is better than what we got.

........But, because of our stupid decision, here we both are, sat on two chair, a foot distance between, in front of the ENTIRE SENIOR YEAR, in the yard, forced to HOLD HANDS for AN ENTIRE HOUR!!!

Uuuuuggghh, FML!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers!
This is my first story, so I hope it's up to your standards 😉
I can't figure out how to put up pictures, but Josh Hutcherson is my first choice for Drew and Alexander Ludwig for Lance!

That's all for now, my pretties! (Evil Laugh)