Chapter 4

Asami finishes his work, he turns the view outside the flick of the lights in the building makes him remember his memories. As if remember how noisy his house when Takaba mad, he knows sometimes his like teasing him. Maybe his happy look he is couple in madness, his love him. A little groan sounds, from he phone. He sees the name displayed on his screen phone. Since lately he has tired with his fiancee. He lets the ring up until he stops, he turns his chair over the outside scene. This time his parents busy with he preparation of the marriage. He hopes that his trustees man will be informed about Takaba.

Asami out from he office, more time again he phone  noisy.

"Hello..Asami in here !!"Asami answer .

Few minute he turn off his phone, he mother call him, she wants Asami Ally back a home. They want to discuss about his wedding ,They still dont know Asami has recovered, Asami continues to pretend that he has not fully recovered.

Asami leads his driver round a town, he still does not want to go home. His grim bit back, he still remembers that he decided to live with his beloved Takaba, His sad when he parents did not want Takaba just because Takaba from Omega subordinates they can accept that Takaba is the same as his family. Asami has been expecting his parents will not accept Takaba, so he decided to get out of his house. Asami buy apartment for them, not from the family money but from the venture of his company. he managed to help his family empire, but he also succeeded in expanding his company business with his partner Fei Long, since he lost his memory he could often call from China, but no matter when his condition recovered Fei Long let out his anger as Asami did not care about their affairs in China , to alleviate the pain of the Chinese Mafia he will help make a deal with his partner in Colombia.Fei Long he knows that asami accident, he often sent his people to Tokyo to find out more about Asami. Asami took the opportunity to ask whether Takaba had contact or not, and Fei Long answer was so disappointing.

His not back he parents home, his straight go back he home.His look the apartment he wants the magic Takaba appear in front of their apartment.Asami know the wish never come true, just in he dream.