Chapter 2

His was smiling because the child was born healthy and he son gender was male, he did not mind he son or daughter enough for he child to be healthy. Before returning home He went into the market to buy a daily merchandise. He entered the market, many people looked at him because he was an alone. Takaba did not take their views on Omega as if for him, a single mother life was not strange anymore. He refused the troli push into the luggage space ,after  bought daily items, he wanted to go to the counter to make a payment. He paused for a while ,he see Asami with Kirishima, they were talking with a manager there.

"Why he here!" look at his lover face, his heart faster moving when he see Asami face.

He wiped his stomach ... He did not know why to hide while Asami was already forget him. Asami is still sticking to the conversation, Asami face so seriously makes him remember how strong Asami working.

He pushes the trolley away from the scene. He does not notice that he  hit a woman.

"Sorry ...."Takaba say sorry.

" Oh, your omega!"the woman smiled mockedly.

" I do not think omega men like you can carry belly .. yeah! " spoke the woman.

His was silent when he was in the oblique view of the woman, he wanted to circulate but to withstand by the woman.

"Actually, even if Im a woman of omega I do not want to bring great kind of stomach like you, I'll lose my shape, but I am Alpha ... so it's probably not .. Digusting!"the woman pointed at him.The woman walk away ..

"Asami,you so poor .. your girl  did not want to be the heir to you baby ... whispered Takaba in heart

Asami looked at he , his deserves hesitating, his heart grows fast .He hoped Asami did not notice he was there.

*****************

His was sitting on the sofa, his smiled when he child moved in he stomach.

"The man was ......" Takaba was silent, deserving to call him daddy Asami to his son

His crying, he really misses Asami, misses he warm hug, gentle voice calling he name. His knows that he will not feel that feeling again, Asami smile teasing he.

"Asami i miss you so much !!"his crying , he heart so tight when he remember his love.

"Why this happen to us !! Why your forgot about me ... why Asami !!" his crying load.