Chapter 1- Woken wolf Pt.1

"Red eyes...it grew more as if it's eating me alive...I ran away as I can but it still caught me everywhere I hid...I w-wanna die!"

Angela's POV

"Ugh.." said grunts as I rubbed the back of my head, I was on a hospital bed...beside me was me good friend Jerson who he knew took the patrol today, you see I was always out of control knowing all of them I wasn't the normal one, she sighed and stand up as I stud up "Your still weak Angela" As I was frustrated, I looked at the door to see Karis, a good friend who always act like Sans "yea, like hell I would act weak while you guys have to be protecting me" I replied with a frustrated tone "tsk don't act dumb you Idiot! Everyone was worried about you!"He looked down but I already know that he's golden with a blue sea shine had a tear on them,I sigh and stand up I put one bandaged hand on his shoulder and grinned "Heh your losing to despair my good friend" He then looked up tears on his eyes "ANGELA!!!" I looked back to see two foxes, The two guys (who are shorter that me) hugged me tight I laugh as they we're crying like kids. Let's say they aren't the people who you wanna mess "Geez you two give her space" As I thought to Jandelle our lil neko I broke apart the hug "Well good thing you weren't dead" I have to agree with Jerson though I hate to say that I'm younger than him.

-Le skip cause Im lazy-

I got to my bed and my eyes started to hurt It was heavy...I closedy eyes and slept.

It was a peaceful night...great

Gonna have to leave it like that, that was a short chapter cause I was going out today so yeet Bye!

Ps: I made it short cuz there is still part 2!