"You're right Rose," I said in agreement, "You can waste seven hours at a mall easily."

My phone vibrated in my Hollister jean shorts pocket, and I pulled it out unlocked it and read the message from Louis. Wait - since when did Louis have my number and when was he contact in my phone?

'Meet Ava, Lauren and I at the park at 6pm today for a project meeting - Louis'

I quickly typed a response and hit send before smiling at a confused looking Rose who was staring at me with a raised eyebrow and I held up my index finger as a 'one second gesture'. The response I typed in was 'Why?' simple and to the point.

'I don't know, Lauren called the project meeting about thirty minutes ago and told me to text you the, quote 'deets' unquote. Oh and I put my number in my phone when you went to the bathroom at my house that day so don't freak out babe. ;)'

"Its Louis." I told Rose, and shoved my phone back into my shorts pocket. It was the middle of September and I was still wearing shorts which was beyond me because it was actually chilly outside for September here.

"That hot player who sleeps with anything that has a vagina?" Rose asked, her eyes widened a fraction of an inch, a smile planted on her lip glossed lips.

I chuckled, "Exactly that. Anyway, we have a project meeting at the park - care to come?"

"Am I allowed?" She asked teasingly and I shrugged.

"I don't see why not. Louis brings his STDs which counts as 15 extra members."

Rose snorted - yes, snorted. "How do you know he has STDs?"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Anyone who sleeps around that much has to have caught something from one of those bumbo sluts."

"Ooh, do I sense jealously?"

I laughed outloud and clutched my side from me laughing so hard, "You are too funny Rose. Seriously, join like a comedy club or something."

"Har Har, now can we please go? I want to meet this delicious player boy."

I glanced at the clock on the dresser beside the bed that read 5:45. I nodded and we walked out of her room, into my room. I grabbed my gray Jack Wills jumper and pulled it on over my head and grabbed a piece of mint gum and popped it into my mouth.

"Let's go."

~*~

A wolf whistle told me we were close.

I rolled my eyes at Louis who was leaning up against a tree, smirking in Rose and I's direction eyeing her up. Lauren - who was sitting indian style on the ground next to Ava shot Rose daggers for getting Louis to wolf whistle.

Calm down Lauren, it's not like Rose and Louis are on the ground going at it. I thought to myself, but outloud I said nothing to Louis when we arrived by them.

"Who's your friend Tori?" Louis asked me, "I haven't seen her around school."

"That's because she's from my old town."

"Then why is she here?" This time is was Lauren asking the question.

Rose crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at Lauren, "Visiting my best friend. What does it look like?"

"Nice to meet you," Ava spoke up and smiled at Rose.

"I'm Rose."

"Ava,"

Rose nodded at Ava and looked over at Lauren, "Who are you blondie?"

"Lauren," Lauren told Rose, fixing her hair that was dyed blonde. You could tell because she never got her roots done.