sorry pt.2

Jen pov

  My dad had now left the room, leaving me with the son of my father's good friend. Kwon Jinyoon. We grew up together, getting away from the busy and competitive industry, we'd play till dawn and have no worries for tomorrow. I shared many memories with him, as he was included in my small group of people I could actually trust and resort to when I needed comforting.

" Where have you been all these years? " I asked, shifting in my seat turning to face him.
He looked up at me, meeting my eyes.

" Attending to business. " he ended it early, I responded with silence, hoping he would add more information to answer my question. " I'm having more and more to do these days, especially since my dad is getting older. I have to take most of his work into my hands now. Who knew growing up could be so harsh on you. " He ended in a slight questioning tone.

" Well, " I layed back into my seat, "  Like they say, when your getting older, you wish you were young again. When your young, you wish you were older. "

  I see him nodding from the corner of my eye.

" So how's life been. You haven't kept in touch. " 

" Me? " I frown a little. " You were the one I couldn't get in touch with. "

" I've tried calling you so many times, and you still didn't answer. How's that on me? " he retorted.   

I just look to him. He suddenly sticks out his phone at me. " Enter your number. "
I did and suddenly hear a weakened giggle. I look over to the patient in bed.

" Mom. " I scurry to her side. She sticks out her arm and brushes a fallen strand of hair behind my ear.

" Young love is so cute. " she smiles, looking over to a flushed Jinyoon's face.

  I smile back at her. She's so strong even after all of the pain she's been through. "How are you feeling? " I ask.

" I'm feeling fine, no need to worry. " she takes my hand and caresses it. " I haven't seen you in a while, you've grown up so well. " she spoke to Jinyoon.

" Thank you aunt. " he smiles gratefully.
.
.

  I head outside with my mom, walking around the hospitals garden. I haven't kept in tack with her for a while, so we talk to each other about what's been going on in our lives recently. It's nice to be with the one you love on a settling spring day.

" You don't even know his name yet? " my mother looks at me surprised.

I giggle a little. " Not yet. " I smile to myself.

" Then when was the last time you met him? " she asks.

" It was... today. " she blinks multiple times and gasps.

" Omo! " she hits me softly, I flinch a little smiling at her. I check my phone.

" Let's go. " I turn back. " It's already time to head back. "

" Aww, already? "

  While going back into the hospital to return my mother into her room, it seems my father had left already.

" Bye~ " I wave to my mother and quietly close the door. She waves to me and continues her flower arranging, working on a small bouquet. I walk through the hospital halls and notice Jinyoon waiting, standing against the wall. 

" You haven't gone home yet? " I ask him.

He looks up at me and answers, " No I haven't, I was hoping you could go someplace with me? "

.
.
.

  " It's my first time seeing the Han River. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this pretty, maybe it's just the sunset? " he leaned against the railing.

" You've never seen the Han River? " I look up at him, he actually got really handsome, especially with the sunset shining against his face.

Gosh, my heart.

I look down to the ground.

" I've been abroad so much, I could barely remember the street name my house in Korea is on. "

  We walk along the river, as he tells me stories that take place around the world that he's been too. I take a seat on a nearby bench and he sits beside me.

" Can I still call you Yoonie? "

He chuckles and nods his head. " You can. "

I  scoot over to him and rest my head on his shoulder. " Why'd you disappear so suddenly. "

He hesitates to answer. " I left to study, I didn't want to hurt you, to leave you so suddenly. So I thought that if you didn't know, it'd be better. "

I stay quiet, " You know why my mother got hospitalized, dont you? " I feel his shoulders tense up.

I raise my head slowly.

" What's with the sudden questions, it's hard for me to answer them. " he awkwardly chuckles.

" Be honest. Please. " I look at him, he had his head down.

" Your father threatened her, saying he would tear down her shop if she wouldn't convince you to marry the son of SM Corp. Your mother obviously wouldn't want you to marry someone you don't love. "

Tears which formed through the pain of his explanation threatened to fall. Eyes suddenly turning heavy, blurry with tears. The windy sunset spring pushed my tears out. I try my best to cry silently, to not cry and let my tears show in front of someone I haven't seen in 7 years.

.
.

Swinging his black plastic bag with ice cream in it, he walked towards his home located near the Han River.

" This is nice. Living near here. "

He stopped in his tracks seeing the girl he met the during the evening at the Italian Ice shop. She seemed to be crying, with a strange guy sitting next to her. Without knowing he suddenly runs in her direction.

Baek pov

I grab her wrist, bribing her off of the bench, and hide her behind me. " Why are you with my girlfriend? "

.
.
.
.
AHHHHHHHHHH IM DYINGGG WIVAKHFI IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING, ITS BEEN SO LONG. I will update at least twice a month now. Happy Friday!!!