kim jennie

jennie pov

  Me and Jisoo unnie made our way to the back gate. (yes, thats far). It was the best way to avoid the usual parade of people. We peeked behind the wall near the back gate to check if there was anybody hiding there, or waiting for us. Jisoo quickly threw herself onto the wall.

" What is it? " I asked whispering.

Jisoo shut her eyes and scrunched her face before releasing,

"Someone saw me. "

" Unnie! " I hit her arm.

   I took a look beyond the wall. Right in front of my face was Lisa. I yelped in suprise.

" Yah, Lisa!! " I scolded her. She hid behind Jisoo giggling.

" You scared me. " Jisoo said to her, turning to look at her.

Lisa continued laughing " Sorry Unnies. " 

" Hurry, Chaeyoung is waiting for us. "  Jisoo and I followed Lisa.

  When we arrived, almost everyone were already in class. The three of us entered the room and saw Chaeyoung sitting alone.

" Chaeyoung! " Lisa squealed while running to her.
" Lisa! " Chaeyoung said in return. Me and Jisoo took a seat next to them.

" What took you guys so long? " Chaeyoung asked pouting.

" We took the back entrance since the front gate was filled with many people. " I replied to her.
  Chaeyoung nodded in response.

  A while later the professor came in. The lecture started, and so did my focus. While in the middle of complete silence a loud ringing noice joined in on breaking the quiteness. I quickly learned that it came from my bag. " Sorry. " I bowed to the other students as I headed out of the room to take the call. I checked the screen and on it was plastered " Dad " . I sighed and accepted it.

" Yes? "

" Oh, my daughter. I still haven't gotten your answer yet. When will you decide? "

I massaged my temple and continued.

" I thought about it, and decided. No, I do not want to do it. "

" Honey, are you- "

" Bye dad. " I quickly ended the call, and this time powered off my phone. I know he was going to call me again. About three days ago my dad called me into his office and asked me about something.

[3 days ago]

  I wondered why my dad wanted to speak with me in his office. We barely even talk.  My dad's driver was taking me to YG Corp. A company in which my dad owns.

" Ms, you have arrived. " the drivers words interrupted my thoughts.

  I quickly got out of the car and shut the door behind me. Looking up to see a tall building was quite unfamiliar, considering that my father usually slept here and managed the place. I walked into the place, feeling quite uncomfortable. Almost everyone were wearing appropriate office work uniforms while I was dressed in jeans and sneakers. The sound that female workers made while walking speedily with their heels seemed to make me more anxious of as why my father wanted me in his office.

  Taking the elevator up to floor 8 was quite scary. Time passed and before I knew it, I was grabbing onto the doorknob, contemplating on wether or not I should open it. Mustering up the courage I turned the knob. Time seemed to flow by slowly. Walking to take a seat was as if the whole world was in slow motion. He rummaged through papers on his desk before finally looking up to meet eyes with me.

" I barely noticed you enter. " 

" Oh. " I said while nodding my head.

" Why did you request me? " he froze and stopped writing with his pen on papers.

" Yes... about that. " he paused,

" How have you been? "

" I'm doing fine. "

" That's good to hear. "

  It didnt sound like that was good to hear. He know fidgeted with his fingers.

" Whats the real reason you asked me to come here? " I said punctuating ' real ' . He adjusted in his seat and crossed his hands.

" I need you to do a favor for me. "

[This story might not go anywhere but I still support BaekJen, they need more stories on wattpad, lol. #baekjen #jenbaek #exoxblackpink]