{MINE!}

{No ones POV}

Goggles and Rider are casually talking on the way to Rider's house. A random inkling points to Goggles and Rider "Awwwe look at that cute couple!" The Inkling say "O-oh no we're NOT dating!" Rider says flustered and embarrassed "Y-yeah no way!!" Goggles says

{Goggles POV}

'W-what was that Inkling thinking! ... If I'm being honest what am I thinking...Rider will never date and complete idiot like me..' I think to myself. I frown at my thought "Hey Goggles we're here" Rider taps me on my shoulder breaking me out of my thoughts "Oh Okay!" I say "Lets go in" He opens the door and walks in "G-Got it.." I shyly walk in his house looking around "Dude what happened to the happy and obnoxious goggles that I know?" He asks noticing my actions "H-huh oh just a-a lil' nervous s-sorry.." I say timidly. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest! "It's okay dont worry!" He smiles at me and I smile back "Okay knowing you do you want anything to eat?" He asks "Curry!" "I knew it.." He says jokingly "You can sit on the couch it you want" "Okay" I walk over to the couch and sit down 'I wonder if he would ever like me.. Nah he's to cool and I'm... An idiot..' I lay my head on the back of the couch and close my eyes.

{Riders POV}

'Okay finally I'm done cooking!'
I look behind me 'Annnd he's asleep..' I set the food down on the table and walk over to him 'He's so cute' I kiss his forehead not thinking and I back away from him immediately and I'm blushing like crazy! "S-Shit!" I say "R-rider?" He says blushing as well "Y-yes?" "D-did you kiss me?" He asks 'SHIT ' "M-maybe.." I say "Y-you did!" He yells "S-SHUT UP" I'm blushing even more. He stands up and runs over to me "You did you did!!" Suddenly he kisses me and I blush madly but I kiss him back!

{Goggles POV}

'AaAaAaAaA' I break the kiss and I'm blushing like a mad man. Rider kisses my cheek and mutters under his breath "Mine.." I smile "Yeah yours" He looks at me "Do you love me?" He asks "No shit Sherlock" I say "YES!" He picks me up and kisses my neck "R-Rider not now!" I say "Let me eat!" "Oh right!!" He puts me down and I sit back on the couch. He hands me my food "Eat up!" "Thanks!" I start to eat my food and Rider turns on the TV.
×After Goggles is Done Eating×
Rider looks over at me and starts kissing my neck again "R-Rider" I say "What I'm just marking my territory~" He continues to kiss my neck until he finally leaves a purple mark on my neck "There" 
I rub my hand over the mark on my neck "N-now everyone will see it!" I say "Thats good they'll know not the touch you" He smiles "Wow protective much" I giggle and he lightly punch my arm

Heya thanks for reading a chapter