Chapter @

Hello, wonderful people who I have let down for awhile.

I have been on hiatus due to family problems and have just started to getting active again. Updating will be going on again. So, expect stories to update now.

I apologize for taking such a long break, but the issue at hand effected me emotionally and physically.

I hope to see your guys amazing comments in the future!

To express how sorry I am, I'll be giving you a sneak peak in a later chapter!

NOTE; AFTER TWO UPDATES TO THE ACTUAL STORY. THIS WILL BE DELETED.

Sneak peak:
Daniel took _______ hand and brought him close. He can't lose _______, he can't let him walk away now. Not when everything seems to be attacking Daniels very exsistant now.

"Please, Don't do this." Daniel look down slightly not able to look at ______ eyes. "I can't lose you too."

_____ softly pushed Daniel away from him. He looked at Danny and before talking a step back.

"I have to do this Danny." ______ gave a half hearted smile.

"It'll kill you!"

"To protect you, then I'll let it kill me! I'll take every single hit, every punch. Every single bullet that goes your way." ______ said sternly while looking back at the fight behind them. "My fate leads here. Daniel, I'll always be with you. Even when you don't see me. I'll be there."

As Daniel slowly lost his vision from the blood that oozed out of his wounds. ______ caught him and placed him on the ground, "I can't- can't lose you."

"I love you, Danny." ______ kissed Daniels head before flying up and going straight to the fight. With the bo...

Until next time!