Part 1

Winter

Dreamy 😍
Winter wakey wakey baby girl ! happy fucking 21st birthday !!! we been through so much shit together and its just crazy how we are still so close !! tonight is the night bitch ! idc what you say we are turning tf up bishhhhhhhh !!! 

RyanByan💅🏽
Turn up turn up turn up!! happy birthday bitccchhhhhhhhhhh I KNOW YOU BETTER BE READY TO FUCK CALI UP ! text me when you are ready!

BigBroYoung💪🏽

Aye look happy bday luh sis .  i aint all wit that talking shi so you know wassuh

Winter get woken up by her phone vibrating all morning , she look around my room and see balloons and flowers on my night stand . a smile appears across her face as she jumps outta her bef to see who the flowers are from . 

she ready the card seeing it from Trey and the smile disappears  , knowing Trey left without waking her up to tell her where hes going  .

She put the card down and went to grab her phone off the bed seeing everyone texting me happy birthday . she reply wit "Thank you" to everyone  . she love how her peeps can make my day . glancing at her dresser  wondering what she wear for today . nothing to much dressy since she have work tonight  just a comfortable look .

jumping outta bed and grabbing the bluetooth remote , scrolling through my playlist thinking bout what she wanna play . "Birthday Bitch" started playing . a smile appears across my her and she started dancing to the beat

She grabbed her hustle shirt and my black yoga shorts and threw it on the bed  , walking to the bathroom she hears a bang on the front door    , nobody told her that they were coming over so she left them banging  " Call before showing up" she thought to herself laughing a little .   Winter continues with her morning , shower  ,  teeth and getting dressed   .
  She grabbed her keys and went downstairs  checking to see if the person was still at the door  , she unlocked the door and locked it and left . ready to get her day started.